Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.22 - 68votes)

Banana no Nana

Alt Names: alt バナナのナナalt Nana of Bananaalt Nana's Banana
Author: Oniyazu Kakashi
Artist: Oniyazu Kakashi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyShoujo Ai Shoujo AiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: On the world that consists of a single giant continent called Dokkanon, most people have some kind of special ability. Those who have a high-ranking ability, such as the ability to control water, are respected and granted much power. Those with low-ranking abilities, such as Nana, who controls bananas, and her best friend Ringo, who has super-powerful legs, have very little power in society. When Nana and Ringo were kids, they were awed by stories from Ringo's adventurer father about a land called Oz, where a god lived who could make any wish come true. Nana and Ringo swore that they would go adventuring together when they were adults. But as time went by, Ringo's father vanished while adventuring, and Ringo became much more aware of the social stigma associated with adventurers. Will the two of them find the strength and courage to follow through with their promise?
Go to Banana no Nana Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

84 Comments

doesn´t matter, had sex !

someone had to say that

I still don't understand the boundary between yuri and shoujo ai, anybody care to share?

That was some crazy banana...

I remember reading this finish years ago when I got the raws, good to see it's finally complete for others. The reactions I see are just as expected when you tell anyone the ending is lesbian sex on the moon.

FUCKING FINALLY ;_;

Changed status to complete.

And another manga gets the axe :(

8YNGUss.png

wat

What a crazy ending.

Yes!! Banana!!

Amazing. 2 years for it to start getting updated again. x)

16.5 on the moon is awesome

Ending so quickly is sad, but I feel strangely fulfilled....DAT YURI ON THE MOON!!

got axed huuu....

so rushed... so sad...

feels like it skipped a huge chunk of the story there

I missed this series so very much T___T

Missing chapters! I thank thee ydwtt scans

Uploaded the extra couple of pages from the end of volume one. New chapters on Sunday.

Why exactly is this tagged as a harem?

After so long, now this update. I'm not so sure what to feel about both of these skips!

I'm only at chapter 6 as of now, but in case nobody noticed:

The main characters' names refer to fruits.

Aomori Ringo (Ringo: Japanese for Apple)

Ouba Nana (Banana)

Hoshi Budou (Budou: Japanese for Grape)

I have no idea what is happening....and in a strange turn of events I don't like it....because of skipping!

Well shit.

I've been looking forward to an update of this for a long time now, and was excited to see one on the front page when I got here...... only to come to this page and find out it's another one of those chapter skipping troll posts.

Fuck.

wow ...

I'm glad I always check the main page and the arrangement for Ep number ...

jumping reading avoided ...

(hoping the gap untranslated chapter will get translated latter)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics