Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 87votes)

1/11

Alt Names: alt 1 out of 11alt 1/11 じゅういちぶんのいちalt 1/11 Juuichi Bun no Ichialt 1/11 Juuichi Bunno Ichialt 1/11 Juuichi Bunnoichialt 11分之1alt じゅういちぶんのいちalt 十一分之一alt Juu-ichi Bun no Ichialt Juuichibun no Ichialt One out of Eleven
Author: Nakamura Takatoshi
Artist: Nakamura Takatoshi
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports SportsSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Andou Sora felt the limit of his talent, and quit soccer after middle school graduation. However, an encounter with a representative of Japan's national womans team, Wakamiya Shiki, moved something that slept deep inside Sora's heart.
Go to 1/11 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed 1/11 New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Sality
  • 2 Replies

96 Comments

So pretty much every character's got a girl on the side line cheering for them, while Makabe Shinichiro, has a trap-ish looking guy :P

Great manga.

Only thing I don't like is the obvious logical flaw in chapter 1.

Spoiler

wtf i was reading the first chapter while "Release My Soul" was playing on my headset my god what a coincidence i almost cried

Wait in ch 4 how old is andou? becuase he is playing in a team with a 29 year old... wasnt he just in highschool? 

Sora is only 18 years old in that chapter, it's just that he is really good (probably a genius) at soccer so he already managed to get in a professional club at that age and of course he gets to play with much older players.

Btw, this new volume was really awesome, it made me love this manga even more. Thanks a lot to the new guys who are working in this!

A bit sappy and unbelievable at times but it's got heart.
Damn, the story is really good.

Thanks for the work VS & KC. In this chapter I learned something new. I already understood the general concept of an offside, albeit I wasn't aware of the case shown in the end of the chapter with only one defender in front of the goal and the goalie at the back of the opponent.

About the chapter in general I'm glad to see some new releases, though I'm not really satisfied with the direction this manga is currently going. I had wished to see more soccer, at first I thought the author would show some games after introducing a few characters. To me it seems like this serie is more about the player than the game, seeing as that it's only the ninth chapter the manga could always change direction after introducing all player. Or the author could stick to his recipe and explore more the The latest chapter are also rubbing me the wrong way since they feel a little bit disjointed. The first chapters seemed to be more connected than the last few chapters.

It doesn't mean I don't like the concept. I will just have to wait and see what the author will do after introducing all the player. If he sticks to his present program I will just have to do some adjustment and change my expectation.

Again thanks for the work.

Wait in ch 4 how old is andou? becuase he is playing in a team with a 29 year old... wasnt he just in highschool? 

Bought all volumes in Akiba earlier today. I want to pick this up, but I am only a translator/scanner and cannot do the other necessary things (very well). Update: Looks like I'm probably going to do this with Vortex Scans. 

Hell yeah we are \o/

Bought all volumes in Akiba earlier today. I want to pick this up, but I am only a translator/scanner and cannot do the other necessary things (very well). Update: Looks like I'm probably going to do this with Vortex Scans. 

OMG I LITERALLY CRIED reading this manga, it's a perfect fit for my taste. Hope I can read this till the end

It's been dropped? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sadly, Sense.Scans have now dropped this.

Thanks for doing this I love this manga another great one from Jump Square

First manga so far that made me genuinely tear up. Very solid, very well done, well worth a read.

this is a really heartwarming manga. unfortunately updates are reaaaalllly slow
Wonderful
This chapter feels so happy yet the last pages kinda reminded me of Wakamiya and felt gloomy again lol
From highschool to pro already o.o?
i hope the ghost girl comes back. it would suck if she's just the 'push' for the lead to take up soccer again.
Oooohhh!! This kind of storytelling is not bad at all. It does not focus on how he achieves his skills, the team plays, the drama inside the team, and rivalries, but the connections among the characters... Is it alright for a sports manga to be like this? Not that I'm complaining but we're talking about sports here. I also want to know about Shinomori too, what happened to her?
this manga was both great and refreshing, it's been a while since i found such moving manga.
uwahhh I want an arc about MC in a relationship ><

But these short stories are still awesome!
Captain Tsubasa and Inazuma Eleven being mention... So.Much.Awesomeness!
lol.. "lightning eleven"
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics