Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 317votes)

Cage of Eden

Alt Names: alt หนีตายเกาะนรกล้านปีalt 伊甸之栏alt エデンの檻alt Eden no Orialt 逃离伊甸园alt 逃離伊甸園alt Klatka Edenualt Клетка Эдема
Author: Yamada Yoshinobu
Artist: Yamada Yoshinobu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Akira and his classmates are traveling on a plane when it crashes onto an island inhabited by species thought to have been extinct. The situation becomes increasingly desperate as some of Akira's classmates are eaten alive, while some kill others in desperation. Now Akira and a few other survivors are trying to survive what seems to be a horrible nightmare.
Go to Cage of Eden Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Questions For Those Who Finished Cage of Eden New Window sylviandark
  • 10 Replies
Topic Your the leader now! Pick five people to be in your group. New Window Mokata
  • 15 Replies
Topic Am I the only one getting annoyed at the fan service? New Window - Jie -
  • 13 Replies
Topic The Lord of Hades New Window Eien No
  • 53 Replies
Topic games similar to this? New Window morlyn
  • 0 Replies
Topic mariya's laptop New Window paradox_dimension
  • 3 Replies

591 Comments

It's godlike magna :D i'm loving it.
It's godlike magna :D i'm loving it.
@Attis - He isn't a Mary Sue, he's a shounen hero; there's a difference. Albeit a small one...
Nothing better to start a great day by seeing Mary Akira Sue beaten to a pulp.... I think this should carry on for at least 2 more chaps. Better enjoy it while it lasts lol
OK so where is CH.158 & Ch.159
The monk's advice is serves foreshadowing purposes only. They still got screwed.
PEDOs will arise next chapter!!
or the manga gets dropped by the english publisher which happens all the time.
well time to read it on mangastream site they'll probably finish it but the only way chapters can come on this site is when a group says it's okay or they either break up.
I'll just leave comments here.

Evil Doctor Vs. Three Otakus

Who will win??????
Latest chapter = I'm in yur base, xxx yur wimminz trololololol

I feel bad for Yarai but it always feels so good to see Mary Akira Sue getting trolled, by Nishikiori no less. Nice one buddy! Now please excuse me for I feel the need to go L.O.L in the corner....
Welp head to Mangastream for your Cage of Eden needs now
I holy-shitted at chapter 158's title cover.......... o_O
The only thing I really wanna see in this arc is Sengoku doing his
Spoiler
battlecry once more. Twas an epic battlecry.
Que bueno! comenzaron a subir el manga en español pero deberían subirlos desde el primer capitulo! gracias de ante mano.
Anime - Yeah, Deathtoll dropped CoE and Mangastream picked it up. So that means in order to read it in English everyone has to go to Mangastream's site because of their 'no online reader' policy.
looks like mangastream picked this up too
I'm sick and tired of Rion being held hostage/endanger almost every single situation that comes up. Why her? This makes me think that her character is...... just a hostage. That's so far her role whenever shit happens.
♠ Ley De Cadence ♠ Wouldn't happen.
Spoiler
“russia” didn’t exist during wwii, it was the “soviet union”
-waits for the girls to wipe the floor with those guys-
@ tachi

What are you talking about? There's already rape prior to this event. The pseudo-rape happened thnx to that ugly Suzuki and actual rape did happen to those murdered air hostesses. Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean it did not happen.
anyone else look up that Jill Alba story?
I sincerely prayed this: "No rape or NTR or other crap please...." after I read what that doctor (neither can nor want to remember his name) said to his people... but seriously, aren't sengoku and those taking those pyramid creeps a little too lightly - I mean sure they are only high school students, so of course they wouldn't immediately think of killing, however their opponents seem rather eager to slaughter them and take their women (I sincerely hope the people from the pyramid gets their @sses kicked very badly) - but, someone (one of the adults) should at least warn them that they should be prepared for the worst and they may have to kill the m@therf!@ckers - really hate those kind of things
check mangaupdates before ruining tags please.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics