Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 182votes)

Kuroshitsuji

Alt Names: alt Black Butleralt El Mayordomo Negroalt 검은 집사alt 黒執事alt Kara Kahyaalt Piru Hovimestariksialt خادم سیاه
Author: Toboso Yana
Artist: Toboso Yana
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Among the noble families of Victorian England exists Sebastian Michaelis, butler to the Phantomhives. He has unquestionably impeccable knowledge of all subjects, including etiquette, martial arts and cooking, as well as talents in every other area imaginable.

However, though Sebastian is undeniably perfect, he is forever destined to meet the needs of his 12 year old master, Ciel. Wearing a black tailcoat whilst gracefully brewing the world's strongest red tea, why is it that such a high class butler chooses never to leave the side of such a frustrating master? And what is the truth behind his perfection? The secrets of Sebastian and the tragedies of his cunning young master slowly unfold as the duo goes up against many terrible and unexpected foes.
Go to Kuroshitsuji Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kuroshitsuji's Latest Chapter Discussion New Window ndanix
  • 18 Replies
Topic Who is the best Kuroshitsuji character? New Window yamikami
  • 11 Replies

335 Comments

Glad they added an explanation of cricket for us stupid Americans. I knew the basics but never bothered to learn the rules properly.
Oddly, my favourite pair is Sebas-chan and the Marquess... because she's just that bad ass xD
Sebby's face when she appeared and shook him xD Omg xD
And Edward vision... jeez, he' an idiot xD
So many lovely double entendres using the word fag!

And
Spoiler

So awesome I take back every horrible thing I said about this arc being fan service of the worst sort.
I laughed so hard at edward vision lol.
Marquess was as badass as usual XD
Let's see how "fair" this cricket match will turn out :P
Why do I get the feeling this cricket match will involve some things which are . . . not cricket?
Quidditch!
sorry ciel but i love your daddy ♥♥
What's this? What's this? Am I starting to see parallels between Harry Potter and Ciel Phantomhive and their fathers, James Potter and Vincent Phantomhive?

This is so exciting!
So... Lizzie's dad was...
Spoiler
This arc....is so different from the previous. Ciel's acting is so good to the point of disgusting, and Sebby is hilarious xD
Hedwig was on Ciel's shoulder! How wonderful! Go Ravenclaw!
Dat Twgok reference
I would love for this to turn a little serious again.

@Nena

No, Ciel lives. There´s even a second season.
Sebastian with the prince of India's elephant was so funny, I don't think I've ever quite seen Sebastian looking silly before.

And we get to see Elizabeth again!

Loving this arc so far.
Harry Potter: The Fag and the Cricket Bat.
oh god, I never realised just how weird seeing Ciel actually acting like a child was... please, go back to your usual self D:
@nena i'm not sure but i think
Spoiler

it's something that i think a friend who seen the anime has said
Has anyone seen black butler

The anime

Umm does ciel die??
Anyone else catch what the Violet guy was drawing on p. 9? Ciel was being attacked by . . . the Jabberwock from the original Tenniel illustrations of Through the Looking Glass. Cool!
@liar... I thought that I was the only one that would think on Harry Potter!!!! XD

Spoiler
When they were wearing their school robes, they looked like the school uniforms from Harry Potter. I'm having so much fun with this arc... and that one first year with the glasses looks like Harry too!
i really want this arc to be over can't they go more then a page without saying "fag"
BLEH
That was such a huge mood swing that I think I got whiplash.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics