Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 182votes)

Kuroshitsuji

Alt Names: alt Black Butleralt El Mayordomo Negroalt 검은 집사alt 黒執事alt Kara Kahyaalt Piru Hovimestariksialt خادم سیاه
Author: Toboso Yana
Artist: Toboso Yana
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Among the noble families of Victorian England exists Sebastian Michaelis, butler to the Phantomhives. He has unquestionably impeccable knowledge of all subjects, including etiquette, martial arts and cooking, as well as talents in every other area imaginable.

However, though Sebastian is undeniably perfect, he is forever destined to meet the needs of his 12 year old master, Ciel. Wearing a black tailcoat whilst gracefully brewing the world's strongest red tea, why is it that such a high class butler chooses never to leave the side of such a frustrating master? And what is the truth behind his perfection? The secrets of Sebastian and the tragedies of his cunning young master slowly unfold as the duo goes up against many terrible and unexpected foes.
Go to Kuroshitsuji Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kuroshitsuji's Latest Chapter Discussion New Window ndanix
  • 18 Replies
Topic Who is the best Kuroshitsuji character? New Window yamikami
  • 11 Replies

335 Comments

Sometimes I forgot this is a shonen title haha...

shock!!

"secret chamber" lol, hell of a sexual hint words there. If you know what i mean ;3

Looks like a simple allergic reaction to me. Some kind of spore or pollen only released at night and mistaken for "mist." The 'werewolves' are just people wearing a protective suit that just happens to look like a wolf from a distance in the mist, probably similar to those weird beaky plague masks that people used to use.

I would totally agree with this theory if it weren't for the fact that Sebastian was affected too. Unless his body has as many weakness as any normal human body, allergies shouldn't affect him (or at least that's my opinion, then again I don't really know how does a demon's body work ...)

Looks like a simple allergic reaction to me. Some kind of spore or pollen only released at night and mistaken for "mist." The 'werewolves' are just people wearing a protective suit that just happens to look like a wolf from a distance in the mist, probably similar to those weird beaky plague masks that people used to use.

for better or worse must agree with that theory... still her demeanor is hilarious, it reminds me somehow of seitokai Yakuindomo (those not-so-refined allusions :P)

Now "only" month for next one.... ughhh

Spoiler

!!!!!! OMFG!

well hope they can cure ciel, though it'd be hilarious to see lizzy's reaction to his current state

Mixed feelings. On one hand, Sebastian is a kick ass demon and so should laugh at anything thrown at him, up to and including werewolves and the Hulk. Yet that'd be a crappy manga, since there is no intrigue or suspense. 

Eager for the next installment, and hopefully more  language barrier antics that leave poor Ciel in the dark and us roaring with laughter 

Whelp, stuff just got real. I wonder what's causing the swelling? A poisonous gas that the "werewolf" carries around with him or her?

Ciel is far too innocent and the lady far too experienced (at least is well versed in theory).

The end of this chapter makes me panic. Seing those tears then their skin, it's like they are decaying. I hope mistress lolita can save them.

Spoiler

LOL LOL

Inb4 jealous Liz

How dare she call Ciel a shorty when she is one herself, that ill-manered lady ... >.<

I just love the way Sebastian deals with useless people :D

oh ciel aren't u playboy?? anyway long wait and only this much of story (was there any progress at all?) feels kinda disappointed :/

This kind of reminds me of case closed when someone finds a dead body

Spoiler

The shocked expressions really hit it off. Don't know why but i just felt like pointing that out.

Oooo introducing an ancient loli witch type? Hey Ciel will happily take additional firepower for final confrontation if possible obviously.

Spoiler

Witch or just a demon contractor, or what? :3 That man sems just like a dog.

Will we finally be able to know Finny's past? If its like was in the anime or if is something more?

Those last chapters are soo short D:

All the Lolicons should be happy this chapter

As with Yana Toboso, there rarely seems to be any coincidence, I wonder if we'll finally discover a bit more about Finny's past and how/where he became the enhanced human he is now, or even who he was before that. 

On another note, the only man in the village is really suspicious. I wonder if it's another supernatural being or even a demon.

And you really have to admire Yana Toboso's talent in drawing those frilly dresses and lolitas :D

Way too short!!! 

Tss...thats rather bad research. The map of germany shown here is from 1989 after the reunifaction. Queen Victoria's reign was from 1837 to 1901. The german empire was "founded" in 1871. In its way the prussian king Wilhelm 1. became the german emperor. 

Here, one Wikipedia you can see an actual map of the Geman Empire of that time:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Empire

I can't wait to see Diedrich, the german dog of Vincent Phantomhive. I wonder what he'll think of the son of his master, will he reveal more things that were hidden till now. Plus a fight between a devilish butler, a dog, a werewolf and witches, you can't know for sure who'd win haha :) I can say honestly that I enjoyed this chapter. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics