Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 127votes)

Neko Musume Michikusa Nikki

Alt Names: alt ねこむすめ道草日記alt 猫耳少女的道草日记alt 貓耳少女的道草日記alt Nekomusume Michikusa Nikkialt The Loitering Diary of Cat Girlalt Ежедневник бездельничающей девушки-кошки
Author: Ike
Artist: Ike
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Follow the life of cat-girl Kurona and her friends as they meet other monsters, demons and spirits - learning how to deal with them...and with humans!
Go to Neko Musume Michikusa Nikki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

279 Comments

Yay for granny (and her mountains of shaved ice)!

Thanks for waiting guys & gals. I'll try to make some more time in my schedule to do produce more chapters.

If you feel fatigued, I know of a great hidden kappa village that raises some great energy-boosting veggies.

Your work is very much appreciated, but pacing yourself is important.

Thank you for the chapter! Please get them out when you can without pushing yourself.

(Of course we readers want them as soon as possible, but you killing yourself and/or ruining your life to do so doesn't do us any favors in the long run either, so take care of yourself first.)

Thanks for waiting guys & gals. I'll try to make some more time in my schedule to do produce more chapters.

Thanks for the message. Take your time. I'm happy as long as I get any chapters at all.

Sorry, got caught up with school work and kind of forgotten about the series. I have the rough translations finished for a while. I just need to proofread it and release the scans. Give me about 2 or less days.  

IMO, school work and real life is more important than this - please don't push yourself too much. :3

Dead again?

Sorry, got caught up with school work and kind of forgotten about the series. I have the rough translations finished for a while. I just need to proofread it and release the scans. Give me about 2 or less days.  

Dead again?

You know your day is going poorly when you meet the freaking Sack Man.

Spoiler

GAME OVER!

Chika's mom was pretty cute. I want to oyakodon.

Now I feel kinda sorry for the mother...

So this is a world pre-mongirl hentai?

Well, we don't know who all was inside the cover.  Plus, he'd been following a catgirl all day.

Judging by the cover there would likely have been a cyclops and a dog? girl of some sort in there too.

If i not mistaken there exist kappa hentai somewhere Good old japs and their weird shit

How does seeing a nude kappa make you want to draw furries? O_o Mind Blown.

Well, we don't know who all was inside the cover.  Plus, he'd been following a catgirl all day.

Mecha student council president returns.

ch. 57, p. 5

confirmed for pushing the kemono agenda

Temporarily took the chapter down, adding credits page. Sorry!

How does seeing a nude kappa make you want to draw furries? O_o Mind Blown.

Spoiler

This new chapter is so meta.

What chapter did Kawahime first appear in? Can't seem to remember her.

I just re-read this series a week ago, and I would say with about 98% certainty that we haven't seen her outside of maybe one or two chapter/volume covers before. I don't think she's been introduced until now.

What chapter did Kawahime first appear in? Can't seem to remember 

I'm like ~70% sure that this is her first appearance. But then again, its been a while since I read the previous chapters, lol

What chapter did Kawahime first appear in? Can't seem to remember her.

Chapter 56 rocks!  I only wish that I could sick Oonyuudo on the slobs that trash up every pristine area where I live.  

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics