Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.12 - 17votes)

Tears to Tiara - Kakan no Daichi

Alt Names: alt ティアーズ・トゥ・ティアラ-花冠の大地alt Tears to Tiaraalt Tears to Tiara: Earth's Wreath
Author: Shirotsumekusa
Artist: Shirotsumekusa
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Set in a fictitious land during a medieval-like era of magic and fantasy, Tears to Tiara unfolds with the Divine Empire rise to power as it conquers and rules lands far and wide. On the island of Erin, still ruled by the Ancient Kingdom, the Goidelic people are attempting to sacrifice priestess Riannon to revive protagonist and demon king Arawn to lead the resistance against the Empire. Although the ritual fails and Riannon survives, the seal imprisoning the demon king is broken and Arawn is resurrected. Armed with mysterious and devastating powers and a humans demeanor, Arawn joins Riannon, her brother and battalion commander, Arthur, as well as their team of fighters comprising a swordsman, an archer and a quintet of magical pixies, in the epic struggle against the Divine Empire.
Go to Tears to Tiara - Kakan no Daichi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

31 Comments

woah there is Tears To Tiara manga I'm looking forward for more
@Oblivion0117: Yes, some of them come out backwards. This one was first an eroge, then an anime, finally a manga. So there ya go.
Manga doesn't always come first, though they usually are better.
This one... we'll see if it deviates from the eroge any. The anime was weak IMO.
This was a game first, with an anime following a couple of years ago. The game had h-scenes in it while the anime had none. We'll see which path the manga follows. Baka-updates has its status listed as complete in Japan, so new scanlated chapters won't be held up by waiting for releases.
Afaik this manga got a game by the same name, i remember playing it a few years ago.
If I'm not mistaken this has a anime out already.
This manga seems okay. The drawings are good and the characterization seems interesting enough. There's not enough of the story yet for me to make an accurate judgement, bu the plot seems to have merit. I'll continue to look for this for a little while longer.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics