Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 159votes)

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Alt Names: alt 男子高中生的日常alt 男子高校生の日常alt Daily Lives of High School Boysalt Danshi Kōkōsei no Nichijōalt Liseli Erkeklerin Günlük Hayatı
Author: Yamauchi Yasunobu
Artist: Yamauchi Yasunobu
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: High school boys are really simple and curious creatures. They want one and only one thing: girls. But they haven’t got a clue about them. Male teenagers are dumbfounded by the girls’ thought process, actions, appearance and everything in between. They spend countless hours amongst themselves discussing and arguing their theories which are usually completely off base. If only they had the courage to ask them instead of screwing around and talking about nonsensical things, they might get somewhere.

Related:

> Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou Anthology
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/danshi-koukousei-no-nichijou-anthology-r11878 )
Go to Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

161 Comments

Don't know...
What's with all the reuploads?
We seriously need more translations of this manga ):
Sadly, we will never get to see her go up against Silver Devil and Mega Death.
@Fast eel
Under that timid behavior is archdemon, the woman who spread fear that spans many grade levels. A monster that cannot comprehend the idea of rules in a fight.
@fast eel
Some things just never fade with time....
poor Habara , she's kind now and sumise, they treat her like if she was the same from the past, they got to forgive her already, really poor Habara, i would have her as my girlfriend, she's cute
Toshiyuki had a tough life.
Toshiyuki!!! What happened to you?!
I find it funny how the girls are shown to be as strong as a gorilla in this manga.
I find it funny how the girls are shown to be as strong as a gorilla in this manga.
81.1 was my favorite skit in the anime, so funny...
i'm going to see the anime for four time now! now! now! :D:D:D
:D ♪♫Danshi♪♫♪Koukousei♪♫♪no♪♫♪Nichijou♪♫....♫♫♫♫ :D
@TaBu_niw KidCongo's just an uploader, if you want to thank someone, thank the Nondescriptors. they're the ones who did the work.
Oh whit its still ongoing
@Blue Marker, the current translator decided to translate starting after what has aired in the anime.
@TaBu_niw you should go to Nondescriptors' blog instead to thank him for his work, I believe KidCongo is the uploader on Batoto
what happened to the rest of volumes 3 and 5 and the whole of 4?
KidCongo is my new hero.
I may have to build a shrine for him.
Might have to rewatch the anime again
complete? just how many volume/chapter does this manga have?
Manga ended??? Oh no... School Rumble Syndrome again T_T...
hey could someone tell me, in wich chapter of the manga did the anime ended?
The manga ended abruptly today, why does everything good ends like this!
Posted Image
Chapter 41 is the best.
The anime is probably my favorite comedy ever.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics