Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 264votes)

Can't See Can't Hear But Love

Alt Names: alt 보지 못하고 듣지 못하고 사랑해! (고영훈, 닉네임: 네스티캣)alt 보지 못하고 듣지 못하고 사랑해! (GO Young-hoon, Nickname: Nasty Cat)alt I Can't See, Nor Can I Hear, But I Love Youalt Ne pas voir, ne pas entendre, mais aimer
Author: Nasty Cat
Artist: Nasty Cat
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A love story between a blind man and a deaf woman.

Original Webtoon:
http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/nosee
Go to Can't See Can't Hear But Love Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter 79 New Window Bibib
  • 3 Replies
Topic Can't See Can't Hear But Love - Chapter Discussion New Window Buttock Follicle
  • 83 Replies
Topic Chapter 71 New Window ctkim
  • 2 Replies

567 Comments

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEBODY ADD THE TRAGEDY TAG.

Binge read this before reading the comments. Be still my heart, please, I can't take much more of this...

Spoiler

someone said it's was a good ending ...

I see people saying that too. Funny thing is I googled around for this supposed good ending and the only thing I find is a very tragic chapter 80 which looks to be the finale. I have yet to come across a chapter 81. I think someone is having a little bit of fun and trolling around. That or the good ending has been retconned. If someone wants to prove me wrong and link that happy chapter 81 feel free.

Spoiler

someone said it's was a good ending ...

So Mr President only wants to protect Sori, and the very evil ass of the story is Geun's illness. So sad story... but maybe in the end Mr president will be able to tale care of her if Geun dies. 

runcryplz.gif?1MUST RUN AWAY FROM THE FEELS!!!

Yyyeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh... I'm gonna go reread Love so Life now. Word to the wise, don't binge read this when you're already having a bad day.

so many tears and it's such a worthwhile read!

just blasted through all the chapters. holeeeeeeeeeee shittttttttttt. so many sad storys. 119 hyung is such a boss

Just reread the entire series up to this point.  Dodged the feels as they came at me at high speeds.  Cri'd evrytiem.  Encountered that chilling sense of mortality that manwha like this give me, then kept calm and read on.

The ending is nigh,

Praise be to Saranghachi,

My body is ready.

Don't worry everyone, we will not be waiting a billion years to release. I'm working as quickly as I can to translate all the chapters so this series can finally be completed! Thanks for reading and bearing for this long for releases!

Whoever reads this and doesn't cry, sorry but you're a heartless bastard. Also saw the final chapter...It was like being raped by feels...

it's been so long...update...I think my heart is finally ready to feel the FEELS

thanks a lot guys, i hope the next will come less than 7 months :P

Thanks a ton guys for releasing these last chapters!!!! Much love to you!!! 

CONTINUE UPDATE !

fuck I need to remind myself to have a diabetes inducing story ready before reading this next time, I need to balance out the feels.

And if this goes down the cliche route of the rich bastard paying off the treatment of the poor MC just to use it as blackmail to force Sori to marry him which will only serve to hurt the MC so much that he'll wish he was dead... I'm going to be so pissed, like I imagine if the hulk were to see that sort of development he would literally go on a rampage that would END the world, forget natural disasters.

God damn it, even the dog have a tragic back story, wtf is this grave of the firefly .....

ToT

Spoiler

Hopefully, he didn't change it. But I saw this RAW chapter before he started charging for viewership he might have. 

Spoiler: LAST CHAPTER:

http://blog.daum.net/_blog/BlogTypeView.do?blogid=0RnSf&articleno=387

PLEASE TELL ME the author is trolling us.

I wasn't prepared for that. I can't contain these feels and that song makes it worse.

hi

crying

this is me while reading this

Spoiler

but really I DARE YOU NOT TO CRY

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics