Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.22 - 107votes)

RealPG

Alt Names: alt リアルピージー
Author: Doumoto Yuki
Artist: Doumoto Yuki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: from U-Prod Scanlations:

Motoba Hitachi has lived a boring high school life, until his kouhai invited him to a real-life simulation event of Incubate Castle, an online game they both played. But, what seemed like a harmless replication of the game turned out to be as real as it could get. Now, Hitachi must find allies to get out and survive this reality of a game.
Go to RealPG Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window paramitan
  • 3 Replies

259 Comments

Hitachi's not going to go and start 'breaking illusions' with his right hand like a certain spiky haired guy, is he? Because that's how him breaking the gels (and escaping the pen guy's chains) looked like to me.
My baseless theory is that he can make any power into his reality. Though I'm not sure lol
To be able to activate powers based on cool phrases from games and manga would be AMAZING. It'd be like a dream come true, man.
What do you think it is?
I think I know what his power is nao~. If I'm right that is srsly cool.
Chapter 3:
Spoiler

Not bad thus far though... not that I can give a total approximation from only 4 chapters though...
@Nocte No, because they are technically irl simulation game and not in a virtual game world like SAO.
Is this a copy of SAO?
this is pretty good
well basically, they are trapped in a game and must survive at all costs in order to be the "one" or something like that.

All thats happened really is they meet a freaky zombie girl when they fell through the floor, they meet 3 perverted bastards and... yeah :I

I really LOVE this manga, though! >:3
wth? I read through what's been released and have no clue what is going on.
Conversations are all over the place. Topics make no sense. The setting/background is barely established.

I want to like the story since the concept seems interesting, but I'm utterly confused at this point.
Like it so far but it feels more like it will be axed or cut short (like chapter 20)
I love it up 'till now and it reminded my a little of Berserk until he managed to just heal Kurotsuki... It would've been so awesome if she just died a horrible death and he'd live through a brutal mindfucked hell just like Gutts :/ Too bad he could save her. I still hope that things turn out horrible and maddening^^

Anyway... I really like it so far :D
Thank you Derek.

Though I don't mind how fast it's translated. I respect the hard work all these groups go through to get it to us fans. Thank you U-Prod.
RealPG is serialized monthly. U-Prod is just incredibly slow when it comes to working on it.. Latest chapter in Japan is 7 or 8.
It's an interesting story.

Even though it seems to be a Btooom! replica with uglier drawing in my opinion and minus the mature stuff, it's still perfectly readable for the moment.

Thanks you U-Prod Scanlations for the releases and keep up the good work ^^
32. page enemy face...
Meh, healer class are amazing. In wow I got few healers and for me healing is the most fun, ofc after a rogue and maybe a locke? I like the thrill of surviving... I mean, people attack you or your friends and you just have to use the skills to survive through... well, rogue is the best... it's a pure rush.
I think all classes have their pros and cons, in my opinion they all are fun. My disc priest is my fav in cata... in tbc my fav was the rogue, I also like my locke... kite'n is really fun. Trying to master all sorts of classes is amazing.

Well, I thought I'd contribute my two cents about games. The manga is really good, I just hope the MC grows emotionally and power wise.
Love this <3

Does the manga chapters come out monthly, biweekly or weekly?
@Kuroiikawa Yes.. Clearly, that's why HPallys and HPriests in WoW were unkillable a few months back in WoW. I've played a quite a few MMOs throughout the years where healer classes were unkillable..
... I don't care what you say, a healer-type class is not better than a warrior-type class. It's all fun in manga, but if you choose a healer in a real game, pfft, you're screwed.
Nice Can't Wait to Turn the page!! ha No more WHYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
lalala~

Pretty color pages~
Dammit Hitachi, even I saw that coming... -_-;

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics