Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 102votes)

Shounen Oujo

Alt Names: alt 少年王女alt Boy Princess (YUKIHIRO Utako)alt Mimic Royal Princessalt Shonen Ohjoalt Shonen Oujo
Author: Musashino Zenko & Yukihiro Utako
Artist: Yukihiro Utako
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderJosei JoseiMystery MysteryShoujo ShoujoTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a country where women rule supreme lives a poor but happy boy named Albert. An excursion to the city turns dangerous when he and his friend are abducted by slave traders, and later purchased by a noblewoman's servant. If this wasn't crazy enough, it turns out Albert looks exactly like the noblewoman who purchased him. But she's no ordinary aristocrat. She's a princess! And he's to act as her double from today on!?

http://comic-it.jp/lineup/syonenoujo/
Go to Shounen Oujo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Discussion on Setting: Female Dominated Society? New Window Ibizen Thoth
  • 6 Replies
Topic Drama CD Announced New Window Aquamiki
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window dark.chii
  • 13 Replies

201 Comments

Can't believe it's been two years since last release already! Thanks Hachimitsu.

Oh thank god, the new volume is finally out

thanks fot the chapter guys.

Been so long I have to read the whole thing again

Wonder when will they start to translate this manga again, since it's already back!!!!! \o\ \o/ /o/

God why is it anytime a trap protagonist or heroine exists I instinctively pair them with males? I only get that way with traps. I figure this series is going to end with him showing himself being male and proving that he has different visions than the crazy that wackjob has despite being male, and try to turn that country into one similar to how things are done on the pirate ship.

I'd kind of like him to keep the ruse going to the end for selfish (aforementioned) reasons though...

Calling it now. Assuming the Princess deception is carried for the rest of the series. Al and Nicola hook up and Theo is scapegoated as the 'Father'.

Yeah, that's a logical, and illogical outcome I'm seeing as well.

Plus the ideals of the ship's crew are fairly advanced (though nigh-impossible to implement on a larger scale), so essentially, they can be "used" by the new reform government to build a utopia. Along with their industrial curiosity, it could fling the country ahead a lot. On the other hand, they are pirates, and a princess marrying a pirate to "stabilize" her country is... Yeah, it just breeds more chaos, and "weakens" her claim

to the throne (which, if she does abolish the monarchy will only serve the need to get back in power)

Any idea when the hiatus will be over?

...So the crazy guy is also one of Al's siblings? Or was I reading something wrong? o_O

Spoiler

So, basically..

Rin&Len=Alexia and Albert

Nicola=Miku

?

o.o

Not quite.  Technically, Rin & Len (Kagamine, I'm guessing, the Vocaloids) are a pair, that way they can be essentially "used" as either twins or a couple (for songs, etc.).

...So the crazy guy is also one of Al's siblings? Or was I reading something wrong? o_O

It's going to take another year to see the next volume... I kind of hope it would be the last. This third volume felt really short...

So, basically..

Rin&Len=Alexia and Albert

Nicola=Miku

?

o.o

And so the waiting begins....volume 4

Calling it now. Assuming the Princess deception is carried for the rest of the series. Al and Nicola hook up and Theo is scapegoated as the 'Father'.

'The Father'? I see a chance that Al and Nicola hook up, but Theo would probably just end up as the best friend who didn't tie a knot. Or maybe as the next captain of the pirate allies.

So till next years?

Looks like the Usotsuki Lily Flag was raised this chapter.

Ahaha he's getting wet, I hope they won't find out that he's flat.

An update! 
...Nothing much happened though. 

Spoiler

I'm so happy this is continuing! I'm kinda hoping that Albert and Theo get together but that's just the fujoshi in me. It's still not too late for Al to get castrated and stop manly growth. 

calling it now: Al either gets castrated or goes whole hog and gets 'nullified' (which means all male bits gone, not just testicles).

nah, I think he's going to try to bring the pirates way of thinking back to his country.

calling it now: Al either gets castrated or goes whole hog and gets 'nullified' (which means all male bits gone, not just testicles).

So.. Is he going to become a man anytime soon?

Weird. I was trying to fall asleep and started daydreaming about this manga just last night and it gets updated today..

Update prediction powers! \o/  (I wish)

edit: *o* another update so fast!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics