Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 102votes)

Shounen Oujo

Alt Names: alt 少年王女alt Boy Princess (YUKIHIRO Utako)alt Mimic Royal Princessalt Shonen Ohjoalt Shonen Oujo
Author: Musashino Zenko & Yukihiro Utako
Artist: Yukihiro Utako
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderJosei JoseiMystery MysteryShoujo ShoujoTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a country where women rule supreme lives a poor but happy boy named Albert. An excursion to the city turns dangerous when he and his friend are abducted by slave traders, and later purchased by a noblewoman's servant. If this wasn't crazy enough, it turns out Albert looks exactly like the noblewoman who purchased him. But she's no ordinary aristocrat. She's a princess! And he's to act as her double from today on!?

http://comic-it.jp/lineup/syonenoujo/
Go to Shounen Oujo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Discussion on Setting: Female Dominated Society? New Window Ibizen Thoth
  • 6 Replies
Topic Drama CD Announced New Window Aquamiki
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window dark.chii
  • 13 Replies

201 Comments

thanks for the great new double release Hachimitsu!!
i wonder how did the women become so dominant in that country? Has there been any civilization that achieve this?
@shelly
Well things are about to get more complex because of course, Al didn't do the smart thing when he had the chance but short answer is: no.

Spoiler

But don't worry, it won't fall out so neatly any time soon. Or the manga would end in the next couple of chapters.
thanks for the new chapter Hachimitsu Scans!!
@Oubliette
Spoiler
Things are happening really quickly. Has the series been finished in Japan already?
And suddenly the way out has been discovered!
Now all he has to do is create a baby girl with someone, gather an army and return home to rule as queen until his daughter comes of age and he can abdicate. He can even bring the baby's mother back as nursemaid and adviser then say something like 'in the struggle to return to my home country the father died."

It seems like a tragedy but really things suddenly got a LOT easier for Al.
picking up the pace!

for the rest I just hope this does not turns out Shounen Ai >_>
either a loli love triangle or a shounen ai vibe friendship is gona start... but then this is no romance, i hope the "princess" becomes a warrior or diplomat
Theo to the rescue!
Great new chapter, thanks Hachimitsu Scans!!
YES! Kidnap him Theodore!
Spoiler
Melchor kinda looks like a pale sylvester stalone in a wig.
Suspense is killing me!
Oh fuck....just.....good god!

You know...while I'm not the person that likes how the women treated the men. I can be sure that I'm not going to like the way the men are going to treat the women after this revolution.

I don't like abuse from either parties
wow, what a surprise :o
Wait, what...did my joke prediction come true?
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW MY MIND WAS JUST BLOWN INTO PIECES... HOLY CRAP!

Man this story is about to get really messy
WHAT?!
I knew it!
D8
Shit just got dark.
*Update 1 minute ago*
*Insta-click*
@TheRater
My original comment was more of a joke than a serious prediction of the future. By the end of the series, I'm sure all the male characters will be porking each other.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics