Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 112votes)

DCD Diamond Cut Diamond

Alt Names: alt ダイヤモンド カット ダイヤモンドalt 異能殺機
Author: Taguchi Kenji
Artist: Taguchi Kenji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When he was young, Kurosu Keisuke was in a special TV program showcasing children with supernatural powers, called "Esper Shounen". Seven years after the termination of the program, a murderer appears to be targeting the Esper kids, whom he/she considers to be monsters. Will Keisuke and his old friends be able to discover the murderer and avoid becoming the next victims?!
Go to DCD Diamond Cut Diamond Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic *SPOILER?* The manga's title relevance to the major plot points? New Window Haremmony
  • 0 Replies
Topic Who might Anti be? *SPOILERS* New Window blindbox
  • 7 Replies
Topic Seeking Japanese Translator New Window bosslady
  • 0 Replies
Topic DCD Latest chapter discussion New Window KarchAmadeo
  • 0 Replies

355 Comments

the Mc is lucky gonna have 2 hot chicks with him lol i can smell love triangle if they all decide to work together.
Damn....A team is forming!

That guy has no care for other people. Jeez are all these espers just dicks?

The rest better not be. If my math is not off anyway.
Ooh. More people dying. How fun.
eventually most boys will be gone and one will get a harem ... =3= ...
lol the development is fast.
Errr think* how I wish I could edit my posts.
Does anyone else thing the main character most likely doesn't have a full grasp of his own abilities? If he can basically override his own senses using his link shouldn't the link allow him to force his own senses upon the person? And if he can link multiple times to multiple people couldn't he possibly overload them with sensory data like a real life hacking attack?
@ lythyne First you shouldn't like your own post. And until this chapter I thought the same, but seeing him push her out of the way being the reason he was caught in the 'accident' makes me think otherwise.
My other belief was that perhaps the experience that he was talking about was finding a child, a boy, who had been treated as a monster, a thing to be feared and dispised even by his own parents, and he adopted him and made him believe he was a good person who deserved to live.
Then those Espers, those monsters took his life, crushed him and now it was up to him to show the world that there is someone who will cleanse them from this life and be an ally of justice. At least in his warped and fragile mind.
can't wait for more!
“anti” is yuuyami’s ‘deceased’ dad
@Ralan

Im sure that many of us are thinking the same, lets hope and wait to be wrong xD
and now we are down two more male characters. I wonder if they will introduce epsers that weren't in the show?

Spoiler
they really got to stop treating each other as bro and sis they clearly love each other as man and woman more so she loves him. Nice chapter to see her past kinda feel bad for her but at least she has kuro.
i see more "Blood" ROFL
start reading this because I think this a JBA series ...
(can't help it, the title sound like a stand name ... lolz ...) ...
it's quite good tough ...
holy cow
Next chapter: Temptation girl (whatever her name is) will show up at their house and join them.
sooooooooooooooooooooooo She's throwing her self at him?
Dat manga is ... Posted Image
Good resolution, I was worried they might drag that out a bit (as some manga do).
The MC is cool, calm and collected in front of everybody but her.. Its really nice. The type of MC I like best
Posted Image
i would have let all the guys that bitch took control of rape her lol teach her a lesson harsh maybe but shes a bitch btw yami is super hot that dude is so lucky
Why do I get the feeling that isn't the last time we see the rest of the espers? If they do come back then the girl better grow up. The guy with the glasses to. The other guy didn't want to do it from the beginning so he is alright...if he is still alive.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics