Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.84 - 613votes)

Kimi no Iru Machi

Alt Names: alt A Town Where You Livealt 君のいる町
Author: Seo Kouji
Artist: Seo Kouji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kirishima Haruto lives in a small town in Hiroshima and is just about to enter high school when Eba Yuzuki, a mysterious girl from Tokyo suddenly decided to go to high school in the countryside and despite his objections, she moves in to his home.

Haruto must now put up and take care of this clumsy freeloading city girl and at the same time, make sure his long time crush Kanzaki Nanami doesn't get the wrong idea!

This story takes place a few years after the popular sports romance Suzuka and is based on the author, Seo Kouji’s hometown.
Go to Kimi no Iru Machi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I'm just glad its over, honestly New Window ichigosama
  • 8 Replies
Topic Nagoshi chapters New Window justthing
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Violet
  • 597 Replies
Topic crunchyroll New Window Brykan
  • 1 Replies
Topic Stupid haruto New Window Griffin
  • 34 Replies
Topic Your perfect (fantasy) ending... New Window CharlieAL
  • 14 Replies

3609 Comments

Man this is ridiculous ... he has so many girls to sleep with.....and that damn jackass is giving pain to his d***. wtf is this
anime anime anime! the anime is finally out.
i don't know what kind of ending this is gonna be.. it's kinda draggy sometimes.
its ultra thick ya know?
Where I come from, we have a name for girls like that:
A TEASE
SHE'S NOT SENDING YOU SIGNALS YOU IDIOT
this mangaka is getting better at drawing ecchi for once, its actually kind of appealing now.
I'd rather have haruto and rin dating. yuzuki is just boring.
"Being alone made me sad" My ass.
stupid haruto just jump to rin pls...
rin eba, Moe~ Moe~ kyun~ kyun~

in some place inside me i want haruto to end up with rin too...
What's this? I thought the Silly Misunderstanding Season was over. Disappointed.
As soon as the condom was mentioned and then the message from Rin appeared on the phone, I knew this was going to be good. :P
I wonder, if he took her offer, would she agree to go till the end and would she tell Yuzuki about this afterwards?
With all of those signals it can mean only one of two things: either she wants to have sex or she is trolling you as hard as she can. Since this girl is the biggest troll in the whole series, it's a pretty safe bet that she's just doing her thing. Of course, she'll tell her sister about the condom, for extra lulz. That's just how she is.
I'd like to see Rin's reaction if Haruto acted like he was going to take up her offer just once. A little tit for tat, but I suppose that will never happen...
  • Double releasePosted ImagePosted Image
  • 3 colored pagesPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
  • Lots of fan servicePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
  • Posted Image
Love the art work.. :) the expressions.. very dramatic n the author is pulling strings to an end.. n please Haruto make a decision wot u really wanna do.. lols.. :D .. So many emo drama n bringing ol conflicts.. struggling to make a perfect ending without any qns left i guess... hmm..
hurry up and happy end already ;< (and I like Yuzuki the most though, despite the stuff she did. her or her sister.)
Well, it's high time he ended this manga. I read it without much interest for about 40 chapters. There's really nothing more to tell.

And yeah, I prefered Akari or, at the very least, Nanami, since I feel no emotion behind Yuzuki. She seems like a character, made with no any special features. Even her *being friend from long ago* role receded pretty much by the end of Hiroshima arc.
chapter 174 got me horny lol!
I hope this ends soon, there's really not much more to do with the story without just throwing in some random drama out of nowhere.

That is what Seo is good at though...
Chapter 174...perfect chance to finally end the manga with a nicely made ending...however since this is the one that made the rage inducing Suzuka and the way shounen romance/drama manga are going in Jump lately...I'd say this will still go on for a while...with more drama showing up until she gets pregnant they get married...oh wait...
gosh i wanna see more story with nanami...i think she should end with him instead of yuzuki...i was pissed when the author forget about the promise that haruto made with nanami b4 he go to tokyo >,< so disappointed
author has been stomping every possible conflict relatively quickly, its not strange to think hes trying to wrap things up. last thing i can think of is settling things with akari even more which is hard because its already been settled, or seeing old characters again like the shiori and shiho but thats highly doubtful, if they do reappear it will probably be related to pushing towards one dream since author hasnt wrapped up the storyline about what haruto aspires to be
nice cameo from suzuka manga, the main character also cameo on the extra chapter of suzuka

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics