Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.84 - 613votes)

Kimi no Iru Machi

Alt Names: alt A Town Where You Livealt 君のいる町
Author: Seo Kouji
Artist: Seo Kouji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kirishima Haruto lives in a small town in Hiroshima and is just about to enter high school when Eba Yuzuki, a mysterious girl from Tokyo suddenly decided to go to high school in the countryside and despite his objections, she moves in to his home.

Haruto must now put up and take care of this clumsy freeloading city girl and at the same time, make sure his long time crush Kanzaki Nanami doesn't get the wrong idea!

This story takes place a few years after the popular sports romance Suzuka and is based on the author, Seo Kouji’s hometown.
Go to Kimi no Iru Machi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I'm just glad its over, honestly New Window ichigosama
  • 8 Replies
Topic Nagoshi chapters New Window justthing
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Violet
  • 597 Replies
Topic crunchyroll New Window Brykan
  • 1 Replies
Topic Stupid haruto New Window Griffin
  • 34 Replies
Topic Your perfect (fantasy) ending... New Window CharlieAL
  • 14 Replies

3609 Comments

Actually I hoped it would go on for several more chapters. Let Eba find another dying friend or let her sister get a desease and ask Haruto to sleep whith before death or smth. These half-assed 2-3 chaptered stories machen kein Spaß
Page 13. Yuzuki. HOT! Love that look on a character.
I like the way this is turning out, I got so tired of Haruto switching girls every five minutes. I wouldn't mind reading a little slice-o-life goodness after all the earlier drama.
This is getting a little boring. It just goes on like "bla bla bla" to me now because there is no real conflict.
I agree on the comments thinking that this is getting interesting.
It sounds there will be less drama and more cuteness this round, might cause some conflict between Yuzuki/Haruto but not the old switching girlfriends.
lol, pretty good chapter.
Not the most amazing or "series-saving/redeeming" kind of event... but it's a nice change of pace.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
how funny. delcaring war on a teacher. 'Oh.. eh... Good Luck'
Well... That happens sometimes too in real life =P. Sometimes it is funny, others a little dramatic...
Awkward and kinda funny filler, it's gonna be hard to move the series from this plateau. The author will need to shake the ground really hard to move this manga forward again, maybe a time skip or some crazy character is needed?
well, I wish it'd end already, but at the same time I kind of like this new girl. She's cute for one. <3
...this is pretty awkward
Lol finally its getting interesting again.
i guess this will give the author some extra pages.
"I...have a private lesson with her after this...."
"Eh... Ohh.... Good Luck......"

Laughed the Shi* out xD
In a city as big as Tokyo, it would be unusual (to say the least) for a coincidence like that to occur.

Sad to see the author continuing to rely on misunderstandings and coincidences. Is he losing his creative/imaginative touch since it seems like KNIM is almost done?
Man, can they sleep with each other already? Thinking about how they keep hesitating, it irritates and what is wrong with Haruto, a man would of ate his girlfriend by now if she was living with him. More so, it's weird... for me it's like a fantasy, a illusion... even their love seems a illusion to me, cause if you love someone there's got to be hugging, kissing and etc but I don't really see all of that.
It's a eerie romance.
yeah I also laughed a lot hahahah poor eba LOL!
I hate when mangas get stretched and I sincerely believe this manga should end. HOWEVER...chapter 177, page 19...had me laughing so damn hard it was forgiven! I mean...Haruto's face in the second to last panel was priceless.
Mmm, another "bridge" chapter. In around 1 or 2 more chapters there will be an obstacle in Yuzuki and Haruto relationship that will involve maybe another new character and maybe an old character that hasn't appeared in some time.

It's getting slow but entertaining...
Great chapter! The Loli is cute.
Yea good luck Bioch ^^
err now we have a loli(?)
honestly, yes the manga is slow, yes they arent pushing plot, but so what. The main characters are already fully developed and the characters are sweet and ive "gotten attached" I wouldnt mind if this just turned into a slice of life and just develop all of the characters and relationships.

If you guys want to cry, dont post that shit, cuz you are just begging and trying to farm for a circlejerk to feed your lame ego. If you dont like a series, then stop reading it. The fact that you come back and read every chapter still means you are either really lame and a cry baby or you actually like the series but are a childish brat.

man up, its a good series, yes its slow but i would hate to see it end (like all of the other good manga out there)
lol..Yuzuki/Haruto look like a Idiot in this chapter.
http://vatoto.com/read/_/94207/kimi-no-iru-machi_v19_ch177_by_red-hawk-scans/19

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics