Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.84 - 613votes)

Kimi no Iru Machi

Alt Names: alt A Town Where You Livealt 君のいる町
Author: Seo Kouji
Artist: Seo Kouji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kirishima Haruto lives in a small town in Hiroshima and is just about to enter high school when Eba Yuzuki, a mysterious girl from Tokyo suddenly decided to go to high school in the countryside and despite his objections, she moves in to his home.

Haruto must now put up and take care of this clumsy freeloading city girl and at the same time, make sure his long time crush Kanzaki Nanami doesn't get the wrong idea!

This story takes place a few years after the popular sports romance Suzuka and is based on the author, Seo Kouji’s hometown.
Go to Kimi no Iru Machi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I'm just glad its over, honestly New Window ichigosama
  • 8 Replies
Topic Nagoshi chapters New Window justthing
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Violet
  • 597 Replies
Topic crunchyroll New Window Brykan
  • 1 Replies
Topic Stupid haruto New Window Griffin
  • 34 Replies
Topic Your perfect (fantasy) ending... New Window CharlieAL
  • 14 Replies

3609 Comments

@gyspy

I'm not talking about sex here - it's just about the vibes between them and their basic conversations and interactions. Do they even kiss each other? Rarely. And ~20y old men and women are in fact more affectionate with each other than a 40y old married couple. Especially the women (if we exclude the sex here). Maybe they are just slow. Like REALLY slow. Snail pace.

I can't really pinpoint what exactly is bugging me here, but it just doesn't feel right if you know what I mean. I don't see any kind of passion at all when it comes to Yuzuki and Haruto, and that's somewhat disappoint considering how long they took to get together for real.
zzz haruto so dense...
God, Akari is SO awesome! Haruto is so dumb to have overlooked her. Of course, I was a HarutoXNamami shipper until things got settled in Tokyo. I'm reconciled to him being with Yuzuki...for now.
is it me or are haruto and akari awkwardly close lol, i know so many girls that would not want their bf that close with another girl, friends is okay but

Spoiler

yaa i dunno, but i thought it was a nice chapter because who doesnt like akari? shes cute and well endowed
After not reading for 3 weeks, I thought I'll miss something but I didn't.
@cas they probably do but knowing each other, they might be too busy to do anything of the sort when they get home from work or school and not really in the mood to do anything but sleep. like a married couple who are both working, they are both real tired so it inevitably ends up in lust-less daily lives when they are both craving it. usually it gets solved with a week long vacation to a hot spring (in mangas) or to some kind of spa resort (real world)

but you know thats just my thought on the whole problem itself. it also might be that they don't really want to go that far into the relationship since it might ruin their time together and leaving one or the other or BOTH craving for sex 80% of the day and its not a good feeling when your in the middle of work and horny as shit. and by ruining i mean wanting it ALL THE TIME when both partners are at home which sometimes ruins the mood of some situations.
Loud noises in the bathroom is the signal to check to see if everything is okay.
Well, I doubt that in this series will be any mentioning of Haruto and Yuzuki having sex, yet it looks like the things are finally sterting to get in motion. Now it might be all like we'll go to Hiroshima once we're alumni and they hold a marriage there and that's all. Happy end. There's also a possibility, that there'll be a half-baked arc with Akari, since she's the representative of a town where he's from or the like, since it'll be boring if everything is going to flow without any dramatic events.
 /l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ
At least the author needs to imply off camera sex. Cause seriously.
doesn't he have any sort of desire? haruto and eba do not feel like lovers remotely... it's more like best friends sharing a flat.
The "die together" remark sounded ominous. I hope it was my imagination. That said, what kinda position is that to end up in, even if you felt dizzy? That must have taken some acrobatic skill.
The longer i read this series the more i hope it ends in tragedy.
Earlier in the series, I really didn't like Eba, but with 178, she made me smile.
So fucking proud of eba. She has shown more balls than any other creature in this series. What has to be said, has been said. Maybe she can rub off some of that manliness to her man cause he needs it.
Oh man that got me excited~
Please keep your comments short and spoiler free. A few longer comments were moved to the Latest Chapter Discussion thread.
Eba's quite the scary girlfriend.
the yandere face was great, but the story needs to end.
@ased50 a ending at exactly 200 would leave me happy also 200 is a pretty nice number to end on.
i think it's time to finish this, don't u think so ?
Seriously, I don't mind all these chapters where it shows their daily lives but I do mind that their daily lives pass by with no progress, thus making it unrealistic for me. I mean, are they gonna sleep with each other or are they clarify their feelings, they both seem wish washy and it gets annoying with all these half-baked relationships.
Otherwise I like the author, Suzuka was one of the best and there was other work from the author that were good but please give me some realistic progress.
Cover of Volume 17... Hnnnngh
This manga taught me not to angry the girls...
Hehe, Eba all like "GTFO of my house" at the end. xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics