Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 373votes)

Gantz

Alt Names: alt กันสึalt ガンツalt 간츠alt 杀戮都市alt جانتز
Author: Oku Hiroya
Artist: Oku Hiroya
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Somewhere in Tokyo, there is a room. In that room is a black sphere. Periodically, people who should otherwise have died are transferred to the room. There, the sphere gives them special suits and weapons, and sends them out on a mission to kill aliens here on Earth. While these missions take place, the rest of the world is largely oblivious to them. These missions are lethal--few participants survive them. The sphere calls the shots, and it's not the slightest bit nice. Its name... Gantz.

============Notice================
COMIC LOCKED due to adult content.
==========Notice End===============
Go to Gantz Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic okay New Window xmaxrex
  • 0 Replies
Topic The ending was in one word... New Window shox90
  • 8 Replies
Topic Current Chapter Discussion (Spoilers) New Window Chore Boy
  • 154 Replies
Topic Gantz better or worse New Window Secros Matias Supreme
  • 2 Replies
Topic So Batoto will not carry Gantz any more. New Window alcaray
  • 21 Replies
Topic Gantz It's A Hard Start, A Noob's Interpretation Of Getting Started: For Beginners New Window Reminiscent Cheeseburger
  • 6 Replies

620 Comments

What is this completely normal, plain looking person done in this 350+ chapters?
Well, maybe she`ll be back.
Also 353 kinda made me think: "This is why you DON`T fuck with humanity."
Plus I`m really lookin`forward to more of this Akira Ultimate wannabe`s killing spree.

But I´m kinda wonder`n why you hati`n on Tae-tan?
I mean rather than having another big boobed Miss Universe ending up with the main guy to have a completely normal, plain and uninvolved person ending up with him is kinda interesting. Only other manga that ever did that I can think of is Zetman (158 is the last chapter I read so don´t go spoilin`).
So the fugly, flatchest and useless tae-chan lived and her opposite dies.. nc trolin oku
Second version got what he deserve but the girl isn't........damn i gonna miss those boob
Oku-sensei had the wrong Heroine die?!
NO NO NO !!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!
THE BEST COUPLE IN GANTZ IS NOW RUINED!!!!!!! WHAT A LET DOWN.....T_T
Woah, a bit of necrophilia there
@oliverwashere
Tworono sounds like crap. I'd vote for Shirono (Kuro = black, Shiro = white), half-English/half-Japanese names are bad... very, very bad.
oh man so many harsh comments, guess you guys don't like gantz as much as you thought XP
Chapter 357. One down. Puh-lease, next time, Otae-chan ?
why... so retarded....
reika.. even though i get the chance to see your boobs again.. I'm very very sad. TT_TT damn it! damn it! WHY!?! :(
for whole chapter i was like; WTF?
Damn Reika why did you die:/
Gantz is dead. or at least the operator of that ball named Gantz is. And now the author kills off one of the characters that was the most interesting. CRAP.
No....unlike Bleach, the power elevation of the enemies is expected. These monsters have been praying on humans and <most likely> have battled those sent by Gantz. And damn, I wish Reika didn't die.
Well now what're we gonna call Reika's kurono? I vote for Tworono, but anyways at least he's better off than Sakurai cause at least all his girlfriends (there are three mutual and one unrequited, right?) have been scanned by Gantz. I'm hoping that if revival is possible, he goes for Reika, and not the harem route. Anybody think Sakurai's girl is somehow going to be revived via ESP or will that voice manifest in some gender bending second personality? Despite how interesting the avenger status is, I just want his girlfriend, who I didn't find fleshed out enough, to be part of the Gantz team. And on another tangent, does anybody think that creepy german otaku/god/mastermind will go on the offensive by reviving a bunch of people as new gantz team additions?
yes i'm with you on that! getting real sick and tired of those fricken katana swords appearing out of nowhere too! every single time that they are out of options and have no weapons left they magically get those katana's (this happens in a lot of chapters btw) on the next page a fricken joke if you ask me... as gantz can no longer supply weapons, heal them, bring them back to life or transport them it doens't ad up. btw i'm fairly certain the real kei kurano would've just cut that fricken face out of that things chest and be done with it. ahh one can only hope for some betters chapters soon ;)
Can't those two fricken die already?! I'm getting sick of them. Anyone else?
This manga was good right up until catastrophe began. After that it kinda sucks. Heres to hoping it will end soon.
Chapters 354, 355, 356.

OH MY GOD OUR ENEMY PROJECTS PRESSURE FROM THE PALM OF HIS BIG SLOW HAND WERE ALL GONNA DIE WE NEVER FACED A STRONGER AND FASTER ENEMY NOEZ !

Am I the only one finding this ridiculous ?
honestly, I read this fast sometimes because of wierd alien images that i dont fcking underestand any of it. hahaha! I really get a bad feeling about 357. brrr.
I honestly did not see myself catching up to this series today, i just read one at about 7 pm, and here I am just finished ch355, with a lot of questions on my mind and now its 2:39 AM. Awesome Manga!
Tae-chan needs to die! I hate her. I stopped reading Gantz because of her :D I hated her from the beginning. And their relationship started off so weird. I never got why he didnt get that woman from the store at the beginning back, who he had sex with. Thought I will continue it soon.
I read the first 110 chapters in one day. I'm not gonna say its bad, but I think its a little strange. Its not bad, its just... slightly weird. But I'm still gonna keep reading cuz its pretty violent.
I read the first 110 chapters in one day. I'm not gonna say its bad, but I think its a little strange. Its not bad, its just... slightly weird. But I'm still gonna keep reading cuz its not bad.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics