Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 79votes)

Alt Names: alt 6000: Rokusenalt Profundo Mar de Locuraalt The Deep Sea of Madness
Author: Koike Nokuto
Artist: Koike Nokuto
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After a tragic accident at a large facility 6000 meters below water killed its workers, the facility was abandoned for three years. After the Japanese company owning it is taken over by a Chinese company, the facility will be opened again. Kadokura Kengo and his colleague Danzaki are sent along with the team reopening the underwater facility. However, right away, an 'accident' grievously injures Danzaki. Kengo is left alone with colleagues he doesn't trust in an eerie underwater environment that may have more to it than meets the eye...
Go to 6000 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic 6000 Discussions New Window omnomnom
  • 4 Replies

74 Comments

Damn yo, this manga is so fantastic at creating an insane, Lovecraftian atmosphere. One of the better horror mangas I've read that really captures an incredible feeling of insanity and the unknown.

You know, that almost naked lady with the face mask kind of reminded me of the nurses from silent hill, sexy but terrifying...

Thanks for the new chapter.

Urgh, this manga gets more and more stupid by the chapter ...

Welp... These guys.. Good luck :[

OK, I just understood. They were secretly mining for behelits.

this is some event horizon shit.

I remember this shit. It was some scary crap :D

The woman stay calm, in the end, she'll be the one raped.

this is some event horizon shit.

Thanks for the new chapter Decadent Descent Scans!

This manga is so sick. The volume's ending was epic. That stairwell! To think that the fourth volume is the last makes me want to cry...

The mangaka did a great job in creating an atmosphere that i as a reader can feel.

Wow, i completely forgot about this manga, man this has such creepy art, but its so amazing!
Thanks for the new chapter Decadent Descent Scans!!!

Felt like some pages were out of order.

Oh my. I too praise the sun. If only I can be so grossly incandescent.

tumblr_mqrzharW891riggn4o1_400.png

Hail Pelor the burning hate!

Oh my. I too praise the sun. If only I can be so grossly incandescent.

tumblr_mqrzharW891riggn4o1_400.png

I just read the raws.  Ending was super rushed.  Everything was good till the very end, then there was no explanation to anything.  Kinda like an open-ended nightmare is still lurking ending.

L2Use spoiler tags, jackass.

Oh boy, here we go, magic as a means of explaining stuff.

Now that's a manga from the highest league! I have no idea why this hasn't been translated sooner. The only sad thing about this title is that it only has 4 volumes.

I'm guessing that the only way out of that station will be threw ritual sacrifices. They will have to "feed" that monster until it will open up a portal and release them unto to surface rig...All that to kill those above who betrayed them. That's what wish to see in the upcoming chapters ^^

Of course if all that in chapter 15 wasn't some hallucinations.

I hope they dont all die :(
(will most likely happen though...)

if they all die, that would be the best.

for a tragedy/horror genre atleast

I just read the raws.  Ending was super rushed.  Everything was good till the very end, then there was no explanation to anything.  Kinda like an open-ended nightmare is still lurking ending.

I hope they dont all die :(
(will most likely happen though...)

This shit is scary...

Too short u.u Now i have to read the raws..

the series finishes in 22 chapters. builds up suspense but not too good of an ending.

Too short u.u Now i have to read the raws..

Man...I don't think I've ever been this scared reading a manga before.

Guys, if you dig this darkest side of the Aztec and Mayan religions, you should investigate a French comic called Xoco. It got many rewards in its time (the nineties), this is a visual EYEGASM, with a very solid and oh, so dark!, scenario.

It's been published in French, but it would be a crime for such a comic not to have been translated to English, it ought to exist somewhere in another language...

I very strongly recommend Xoco :)

this is amazingly creepy.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics