Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 47votes)

He~nshin!! - Sonata Birdie Rush

Alt Names: alt へ~ん・しん!! そなたバーディ・ラッシュalt へ~ん○しん!!-そなたバーディ・ラッシュalt 变~身!!○其方的小鸟要入洞alt He~nshin!!alt He~nshin!! Sonata Birdie Rush
Author: Minazuki Suu
Artist: Minazuki Suu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hayama Sonata has been a pro golfer for 2 years, but she has never played in a pro golf match. It's because she doesn't have a sponsor to pay for the cost of a match. One day a weird president of a company comes to make a contract of sponsorship with her. The requirement for the contract is that Hayama must do cosplay in her matches. Can she become a real pro golfer and beat all her opponents?
Go to He~nshin!! - Sonata Birdie Rush Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

84 Comments

Wow the best golf manga I've ever read hehehe
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh shit.

That wasn't totally unexpected but still fucking hilarious.
Haha, funny manga with nice fanservice, thanks for picking this manga up.
Ecchi.
indeed, freaking funny. normally don't like golf manga's but it's interesting, for example the odd butler it made me LOL
wahh!! i want her to win but i also want to see her lose!!
=="
haha this is really funny

just hope that will be more soon

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics