Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 228votes)

Umi no Misaki

Alt Names: alt รักวุ่นวายคุณชายมังกรalt 바다의무녀alt Ocean's Capealt 海の御先alt 海之彼方alt 海神的巫女alt Океанский мыс
Author: Fumizuki Kou
Artist: Fumizuki Kou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Goto Nagi has travelled to the southern island of Okitsushima, and ventures out to see Umi no Misaki, a striking cape jutting out into the ocean. But when he arrives, he finds that there is much more to this cape than a wondrous view. There is something peculiar about the cape, and about the island's inhabitants.
Go to Umi no Misaki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who is Your Favorite Girl? New Window Tio Alexander
  • 14 Replies
Topic Thoughts on Conclusion and Mythology New Window mitojee
  • 2 Replies
Topic Umi No Misaki: Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Thunder Wolf
  • 274 Replies
Topic Scannalation Comments and Feedback New Window Necron99
  • 14 Replies
Topic Chapters 113 and 114 New Window clammer
  • 15 Replies
Topic How will it end? New Window KidCongo
  • 36 Replies

608 Comments

loli train passing by..
That last chapter... it was kinda odd to me honestly. Felt like the author wanted to toss something random in for the heck of it.

Spoiler
and.... boom goes the pedo bear!
HARRREEMMMMM!!!
Will we need an entire spin-off manga to explain the awkward continuous blush she has?
Seriously so from the start Rinne was the Main heroine, damn the author sure trolled me pretty mad with his loli heroine.
just went back to chapter 3, and there it was... the plot, took 96chapters to explain Rinne's behaviour back then.
very good, thx for the new chapter.
loli XD
brace yourselves, pedo bear jokes are coming (already came).
Yaayyy \o/!! thanks for the new chapter Wolfyscans!!
seriously, where can you find the raw for the chapters 99/100?
@0208 ...
let just says ... most pedo ... err ... lolicon might be happy with that chapter ...
Where can you find the raws for 99/100? I've been looking everywhere and just can't locate them!
looked at raws and i was like WTH just when you think you see the end something happens wont spoil you but you are in for a bomb drop!
@Ju2c0c0 ...
"used" ... as in "not virgin" or "already have sex" (with Nagi) ...
I don't understand the meaning of the teacher's question about being "used". I think she's just asking if they had sex with the MC, am I wrong ?
Yay for Wolfy and his great scanning job! I hope he comes and reads these comments, he's doing great. =3
cheers for first time xxx for MC ...
cheers for indirect sex dream with loli ...
cheers for 3 priestess become horny ...
and lolz @ sex talk between the 3 ...

hoping for loli time for next plot ... yum ...

@Ozzril ...
it's because mentally she can't deny it ...
while other 2 can deny the insult ... (because they still ... not used ? lolz ...)
(yeah, "used" can be put in bad view ...)
Loli time.
i have to give pedo approve seal in latest chapter
Spoiler

Looks like another +1 to the harem. Damn, Nagi is on fire.
Shizuku didn't React most likely because she not understand Used Girls means
Wondering What Two Girls gonna do after hearing her
Fufufu
Thanks wolfy scans fot the new releases!!
This manga is the best
Thanks for the double-shot, Wolfy!

Now, what's on Rinne's mind? Can't wait for the next chapter!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics