Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 228votes)

Umi no Misaki

Alt Names: alt รักวุ่นวายคุณชายมังกรalt 바다의무녀alt Ocean's Capealt 海の御先alt 海之彼方alt 海神的巫女alt Океанский мыс
Author: Fumizuki Kou
Artist: Fumizuki Kou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Goto Nagi has travelled to the southern island of Okitsushima, and ventures out to see Umi no Misaki, a striking cape jutting out into the ocean. But when he arrives, he finds that there is much more to this cape than a wondrous view. There is something peculiar about the cape, and about the island's inhabitants.
Go to Umi no Misaki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who is Your Favorite Girl? New Window Tio Alexander
  • 14 Replies
Topic Thoughts on Conclusion and Mythology New Window mitojee
  • 2 Replies
Topic Umi No Misaki: Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Thunder Wolf
  • 274 Replies
Topic Scannalation Comments and Feedback New Window Necron99
  • 14 Replies
Topic Chapters 113 and 114 New Window clammer
  • 15 Replies
Topic How will it end? New Window KidCongo
  • 36 Replies

608 Comments

oh man this manga gon end soon i hope it will be an epic end
idk when it happened, but this slice of life manga degenerated into hentai. nip slips are alright, but this is not a series on HBO. man, killed my buzz.
breaking convention and picking all or none (or some other option, mostly to make a statement to the islanders) seems like something he would do. he cares more about the heroines themselves than any of the traditions of the island. And he can shut up anyone who objects. he IS a "god" after all.
even if this has a bittersweet "bad ending", i think the journey to get to it has been great. this is one the few mangas i push on my friends.

thanks for the translations!
And then he choses all 3, the loli-sensei joins, and...

Erm, sorry - too much hentai on my hard disk.
choose her! choose her! then the sensei and Mike scene can happen!
These freaking cliffhangers!!!
It's about to GO DOWN!!!
From a normal sweet manga to a suspense(?).
I would love to say that escalated quickly but it took its time to become one. :P

Anyway, as long as sensei is here, there is hope!!
Sensei's time to shine comes...^^
I hope he choose Rinne ...
and this manga changed title into Loli no Misaki ... =3= ...
So Nagi knows now that he saved Rinne. Who's he going to choose?
Can't wait. Want to read the new chapter so badly...
So its not just religious bullshit?!
great new chapter, thanks a lot Wolfy Scans!!
Here I though that this dragon god festival was going to troll the readers with "silly nagi, you simply misunderstood the situation and made it more overdramatic than it needed to be." It's getting pretty interesting.
I like the serie's but with the new chapters i'm afraid it's going to have a bad ending, hope not.
btw Soyogi FTW
won't you hate it if most of your guess / prediction goes accurate ...
I hate myself for having such accurate prediction like this ...
sigh ...

my next prediction ... better not ...
but I can guess what is the next and probably what the ending arc / plot will be ...
it seems Rinne Dying and Nagi sense something because of it ...
(their soul and feeling get connected by each other ...)

I hope I'm wrong in this case ...
in light case, it's because Rinne get extreme fear and it's get resonanced with Nagi ... (she still alive)
@Thorvalde

Why not? Would be interesting - imo.
A GE is good too, if the story leading to it is good, but if the story indicates a BE and you get a GE it kinda feels off.

btw. anybody know a manga whose story was headed for a GE and ended in a BE?
Thanks for the chapter. As to the note at the end. I think it was referring to the first anime season of 2013 and not the actual world itself. Posted Image
My guess is it's a ritual dive off the cape, but last time Dragon God and Rinne messed up and got splattered, and everyone's worried about it happening again.
Rinne -chan, Fighto!
great new chapter, thanks a lot Wolfy!!
Wow this was turning into a generic harem where the previously awesome girls with personality just turned into gushing fangirls in heat, but it looks like the author saved it from that fate. It's actually getting interesting again.

Are the translaters caught up with this manga? Are we waiting for the next chapter to be published or are we waiting for just the translater's release schedule?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics