Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 41votes)

Sangokushi

Alt Names: alt 三国志
Author: Yokoyama Mitsuteru
Artist: Yokoyama Mitsuteru
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A manga adaptation of the famous Chinese literary classic, Romance of the Three Kingdoms.
Go to Sangokushi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

165 Comments

Eh? Kongming didn’t consider the possibility of spies spotting the gathering of the dry grass? Did he become an idiot all of the sudden?

Spoiler

The whole thing is going in spoilers, not going to deal with people whining about spoilers. 

Spoiler

Eh? Kongming didn’t consider the possibility of spies spotting the gathering of the dry grass? Did he become an idiot all of the sudden?

Spoiler
Zhang He died like a little bitch.

Trollming is back!!

This week in "Biggest Punk Bitches of History": Gou An and Sima Yi.

Why such great men serve such unfit rulers is the true crime of history. None of the heirs of the 3 kingdoms had the visceral fortitude to rule.

what do you expect from pigs who never feel anything outside his own palace?

The first generations are more or less "Heroes" who have adventured in the frontlines.

it might be better for Kongming to ursup the throne as per Liu Bei's instruction, but he'll never do that because of the reason for war.

Why such great men serve such unfit rulers is the true crime of history. None of the heirs of the 3 kingdoms had the visceral fortitude to rule.

Hahaha, now he’s using trolling as a weapon of war? This is hilarious!

Sure. I was just curious why said chapter was so short. They usually are of a more or less uniform length.

Only 10 pages this chapter?

54 pages for this chapter, that better?

Only 10 pages this chapter?

Yeah, ..

Spoiler

:/

Probably due to him having divined that ...

Spoiler

Spoiler

:'c

Probably due to him having divined that ... 

Spoiler

Kong Ming face in new cover was certainly not happy.

Nepotism is a hell of a drug

Sima Yi was brilliant but the Cao family never really trusted his loyalty. He would succeed, yes. But the more merits he earned in war, the more influence he gets in the kingdom. The more influence he gets, the more likely he is to seize the throne.

Think of him as Starscream and Cao Cao as Megatron. Sima Yi's ambitious nature started becoming a problem to Wei only after Cao Cao and Cao Pi died.

*winking suspiciously intensifies*
You know Kong Ming is getting serious when he starts setting people on fire.

Summary of chapter 370:
 >Cao Zhen: I not only fucked up during the previous campaign but I didn’t achieve anything of note either.
>Emperor Cao Rui: Well, I’m convinced! Let’s make you, and not the successful Sima Yi, the general tasked with defending our entire state!

mfwlxim2an.png

Nepotism is a hell of a drug

Prison School brought me here!

Summary of chapter 370:

>Cao Zhen: I not only fucked up during the previous campaign but I didn’t achieve anything of note either.
>Emperor Cao Rui: Well, I’m convinced! Let’s make you, and not the successful Sima Yi, the general tasked with defending our entire state!

mfw
lxim2an.png

Yeesh, Kongming ought to have Ma Su boiled alive or something to serve a warning to others.

Their territory is slightly larger than the size of Shu and Wu combined. Approximately, two times the population of Shu would be a safe bet. That's pretty much why Shu had to go on the offensive to start with. Wei regenerates troops twice as quickly and would overrun Shu given time.

Historically, Wei's population was FOUR TIMES that of Shu's and roughly two and a half times that of Wu. The lands of the south were simply not settled as well as those of the north. Before the end of the Han dynasty, roughly 2/3 of the Chinese people lived north of the Yangtze. The wars of the north and the devastation of the Central Plains forced a lot of people south, but they mostly settled in Jiangdong (Wu). This is why Kongming kept kidnapping people from the northern cities he conquered and resettled them in Shu. He needed to grow his population base. From the perspective of pre-Ming dynasty historians, the Wei was the legitimate successor to the Han.

HOW DO I IRON CHARIOTS?

Spoiler

And the family who will conquer everything appears again.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics