Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 700votes)

Trinity Seven

Alt Names: alt ทรินิตี้เซเว่น 7 จ้าวคัมภีร์เวทalt トリニティセブン 7人の魔書使いalt 트리니티 세븐alt Trinity Seven: 7-Nin no Mahoutsukai
Author: Saitou Kenji
Artist: Nao Akinari
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Everyday is a normal day in the small town where Kasuga Arata lives. However, everything changed on the day of the Black Sun, and following it, a magician appears before him. The Black Sun caused the Breakdown Phenomenon which destroyed the town where he lives. Because of this, his normal life was artificially reconstructed by a Grimoire that his childhood friend had left. Just what is the purpose of the magician coming to the town? What will he do with the Grimoire's keepsake?
Go to Trinity Seven Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga has been quiet for a while New Window mamad95
  • 0 Replies
Topic Why is Arata considered the best harem MC? New Window Kuroshishi
  • 37 Replies
Topic Korean Raw New Window Davidab931
  • 0 Replies
Topic WHAT IS THE REASON FOR YOU TO READ THIS MANGA? New Window God of TROLLing LOL
  • 84 Replies
Topic How often for updates? New Window gokukuro
  • 1 Replies
Topic LN version New Window kuroihagane
  • 0 Replies

1434 Comments

Well, technically, when wearing a yukata, the breasts are basically bounded tightly aren't they? When worn properly. I could be wrong though.

Well yes, you're correct the proper old style way of wearing a yukata would require them to be bound rather tightly. But you normally can't just make breasts the size of Lilith's simply disappear like that.

But honestly I was just making a joke. The artist can draw them however he wants to whenever he wants to. They're his characters after all. My guess is he just figured that look went best for Lilith in a yukata.

Chapter 49 is actually chapter 48 (according to Raws), but there are 48 chapters before that chapter, so are they two chapters with the same chapter number or did a special accidently get published as a number? Anyone know?

Edit: OK turns out the numbering has been off since the beginning, Chapter 1 is actualy Chapter 00...which makes no sense I guess it's meant to be a prologue?

yep, ch 01 actually ch 00 (prologue) ...

so all ch digit in Batoto should be reduced by one ...

Chapter 49 is actually chapter 48 (according to Raws), but there are 48 chapters before that chapter, so are they two chapters with the same chapter number or did a special accidently get published as a number? Anyone know?

Edit: OK turns out the numbering has been off since the beginning, Chapter 1 is actualy Chapter 00...which makes no sense I guess it's meant to be a prologue?

I dunno, the artist seems like he can't draw much other than a :) expression on the characters so the art gets a boring sometimes. Not to mention that sometime between last arc and this arc I fell out of love with the characters somehow. :/

Don't you know? That's the magic of yukata's! They're mysteriously capable of making boobs appear exponentially larger or smaller depending on the fanser- I mean wearer's desires!

Well, technically, when wearing a yukata, the breasts are basically bounded tightly aren't they? When worn properly. I could be wrong though.

I uploaded chapter 49 now, after people pointed out it was missing..

Apparently chapter 49-52 are actually 50-53.. SORRY!

ch 49 http://imgur.com/a/UxNhj

Well at least dem scrappers didn't know this :P

YAY! HQ scan!

I'm so embarrassed.. :huh:

Need English Translation, I can't read spanish language....

I am sooo confused... Like wtf is going on? There's a school competition. Then people get kidnapped. Then old enemies become allies. Then current enemies and protagonists talk in a bath, just because... At least show me some bewbs (not the creep nipple-less thing they got going there)  or panties! At least I can get distracted by those. -_-

The story isn't that all complicated at least to me. Essentially the world of Trinity Seven is in a state of Ouroboros, meaning that all members of the Trinity Seven are fated to meet the Trinity King. The Trinity King is a normal mage or even a normal human that has immense magical powers, each Trinity King has a different Thema/Archive and magic style in general.

Spoiler

And yea.

I am sooo confused... Like wtf is going on? There's a school competition. Then people get kidnapped. Then old enemies become allies. Then current enemies and protagonists talk in a bath, just because... At least show me some bewbs (not the creepy nipple-less thing they got going there)  or panties! At least I can get distracted by those. -_-

chapter 49 reminded me of Matou Crest Worms for some reason.

odd, huh.

These Japanese mangas.... what i wanted to se was the mc kicking as*and thaking names with some ronance on the side not this shi*

Spoiler
Where in the flying fuck did her tits go!?

Don't you know? That's the magic of yukata's! They're mysteriously capable of making boobs appear exponentially larger or smaller depending on the fanser- I mean wearer's desires!

You are right. There is a missing chapter. In the raw version, Chapter 1 was written as "Chapter 0", Chapter 2 was written as "Chapter 1" and so on, up until even the latest raw. This was done intentionally by the author, so it isn't a mistake. The first volume also lists Chapter 0 as the start. The English Scanlators decided to list the first chapter as "Chapter 1" instead of "Chapter 0". I'm guessing in order not to confuse the readers.

So "Chapter 49" is actually Chapter 50. So the chapters translated by Cptjason are actually 50, 51, 52, and 53. They are just numbered as 49-52. We are still missing Chapter 49, or as the author of the series wrote it, "Chapter 48"

BTW, the manga was licenced in Argentina so the Spanish scans are probably ending soon as well, so unless some other group picks it up we're fucked up ^^U

I decided to half-ass an english translation at 3 o'clock in the morning, so this is the result... I did give everyone a warning..  :wacko:

If this is just a half-ass quality, then your true skill must be god-like. Please keep it up!

Thanks bro, it's really cool. Well done.

can someone upload ch 49-52 to DDL ?

my internet provider has block Batoto image host (the picture / drawing won't appear) ...

maybe MC suck a lot of thing from it ? lolz ...

dragon battery?

can someone upload ch 49-52 to DDL ?

my internet provider has block Batoto image host (the picture / drawing won't appear) ...

Spoiler

maybe MC suck a lot of thing from it ? lolz ...

I decided to half-ass an english translation at 3 o'clock in the morning, so this is the result... I did give everyone a warning..  :wacko:

for a rushed job at 3AM, it's actually preety good. would be better if you don't use spanish signs though, since we're not used to having double ? or ! 

Spoiler

I've read chapters from scan groups that were barely literate, this is plenty good.

I've seen much worse. It was certainly readable, much better than waiting. Thanks!

It's okay. I really appreciate the effort. Thank you for having time translating these chapters. Like the old saying says: "A sparrow on the hand, is better than a hawk in the air." Really, THANK YOU!!

Where did you find Spanish version? Apparently they're way ahead of the English one, and I'm fine reading it in Spanish. This one had a bit of... grammar issues, so I might as well read the Jap -> Spa translation.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics