Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 700votes)

Trinity Seven

Alt Names: alt ทรินิตี้เซเว่น 7 จ้าวคัมภีร์เวทalt トリニティセブン 7人の魔書使いalt 트리니티 세븐alt Trinity Seven: 7-Nin no Mahoutsukai
Author: Saitou Kenji
Artist: Nao Akinari
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Everyday is a normal day in the small town where Kasuga Arata lives. However, everything changed on the day of the Black Sun, and following it, a magician appears before him. The Black Sun caused the Breakdown Phenomenon which destroyed the town where he lives. Because of this, his normal life was artificially reconstructed by a Grimoire that his childhood friend had left. Just what is the purpose of the magician coming to the town? What will he do with the Grimoire's keepsake?
Go to Trinity Seven Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga has been quiet for a while New Window mamad95
  • 0 Replies
Topic Why is Arata considered the best harem MC? New Window Kuroshishi
  • 37 Replies
Topic Korean Raw New Window Davidab931
  • 0 Replies
Topic WHAT IS THE REASON FOR YOU TO READ THIS MANGA? New Window God of TROLLing LOL
  • 84 Replies
Topic How often for updates? New Window gokukuro
  • 1 Replies
Topic LN version New Window kuroihagane
  • 0 Replies

1434 Comments

i just hope english translations come soon of these new added chapters

52, 53, and 54 scripts are already done. Not much more I can do, clean/redraw/typeset guys seem to be busy but I heard 52 is coming very soon

Times like these I'm glad to know more than two languages.

i just hope english translations come soon of these new added chapters

You know, there really is so many things I love about this manga...

This. My favorite part is the underdeveloped idea that a thema is what resonates with characters yet is furthest from their nature; goes well with the "irrationality = magic" concept.

But unfortunately there is also a lot to dislike, namely how poorly/awkwardly it does battles or plot development.

Well, just a heads up, I've translated Vol. 12 Ch. 51-54 for Up!Subs, but they seem to have a lack of TSers so if anyone would like to help, drop by fb.com/UpSubs

~w~

me neither, and i'm translating it ヮ(゚д゚)ォ!

...Whelp. BOOBIES!

IT'S RAINING WOMEN. ALLELUJA IT'S RAINING WOMEN... ALLELUJA!

The blush is over 9000 in this...

Thank you for the new chapter =) Arin shows emotions I like that and Lilith uses her big bust to generate power to fight the paladin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Is this from a Light Novel?  Because there's no way the mangaka can expect the readers to keep up with how their magical system works based on the amount of time between release date.

No the thing started out as a Manga, then became an anime then got spin off/canon light novels

Is this from a Light Novel?  Because there's no way the mangaka can expect the readers to keep up with how their magical system works based on the amount of time between release date.

It's basically The NTR Games, and Arata is the victim.

On a more serious note, anyone else actually like this calm, collected and powerful Arata more? He seems good-natured enough, but without the over-the-top lewdness. I get that it's supposed to be a character trait, but there are more lovable perverted characters, like Issei Hyoudou.

And I share a birthday with this guy...

I have no idea what's going on anymore. I can't tell any of the short, light haired girls apart. I don't know what the plot of this arc is at all.

i am having a hard case of Deja Vu.

like, i know exactly what will happen next

this is creeping me out

I have no idea what's going on anymore. I can't tell any of the short, light haired girls apart. I don't know what the plot of this arc is at all.

This arc continues to make me lose interest in this series.

I think the antagonist in this series is kinda vague, or to put it more bluntly, coward, especially Hijiri.

Spoiler

ps. im not complaining, only stating my opinion please dont bully me @@
and sorry for my bad english.

You know, there really is so many things I love about this manga... The protagonist is likely the only harem protagonist I actually like. He isn't afraid of perverted situations but isn't a dick about it either to the girls. The good guys and (most) the bad guys are all essentially working towards the same goal, with merely different viewpoints and approaches so you don't get that polarized black and white good guy/bad guy side, even if you're rooting for Arata to be the one victorious. I also feel a deep sense of sympathy for his Hijiri. She got stuck as the visible 'bad guy' despite actually caring quite deeply for him and doing what she can from her side to fix everything. It's good at least that Arata believes in her. I suppose that's only natural of a guy who would literally carry around a picture she drew him as a small child saying "daisuki na oniichan" around like a treasure.

I mean as a bit weird as this new Anna girl is, I can hardly even consider her an enemy. She's basically just an ally with the same world saving goals who is just slightly out of phase with everyone else. It's not her fault the magic king from another dimension shoved his child into her world.
Spoiler

What I don't understand, didn't Arata sent to the world (or dimension maybe?? Idk how to say it) that created by Anna?? So, why Arin and Hijiri are going to another parallel world to find Arata??

Long story short : There are multiple Arata's, each with their own personalities/behaviors/plots/plans/intentions so Arin and Hijiri want a specific Arata.

Arata is dangerous as ever... raising flags on Paladin lolis just like that.

Well i deleted my chapters since they uploaded theirs. :D

Spoiler

What I don't understand, didn't Arata sent to the world (or dimension maybe?? Idk how to say it) that created by Anna?? So, why Arin and Hijiri are going to another parallel world to find Arata??

We could safely assume that Trinity Kings and Demon Kings ( The Other Arata's ) are separate beings and can become separate beings using magic.

Spoiler

Will the headmaster ever fight?

Don't worry, she's wearing.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics