Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 700votes)

Trinity Seven

Alt Names: alt ทรินิตี้เซเว่น 7 จ้าวคัมภีร์เวทalt トリニティセブン 7人の魔書使いalt 트리니티 세븐alt Trinity Seven: 7-Nin no Mahoutsukai
Author: Saitou Kenji
Artist: Nao Akinari
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Everyday is a normal day in the small town where Kasuga Arata lives. However, everything changed on the day of the Black Sun, and following it, a magician appears before him. The Black Sun caused the Breakdown Phenomenon which destroyed the town where he lives. Because of this, his normal life was artificially reconstructed by a Grimoire that his childhood friend had left. Just what is the purpose of the magician coming to the town? What will he do with the Grimoire's keepsake?
Go to Trinity Seven Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga has been quiet for a while New Window mamad95
  • 0 Replies
Topic Why is Arata considered the best harem MC? New Window Kuroshishi
  • 37 Replies
Topic Korean Raw New Window Davidab931
  • 0 Replies
Topic WHAT IS THE REASON FOR YOU TO READ THIS MANGA? New Window God of TROLLing LOL
  • 84 Replies
Topic How often for updates? New Window gokukuro
  • 1 Replies
Topic LN version New Window kuroihagane
  • 0 Replies

1434 Comments

I have lost all hope for this manga, it was a good manga overall, manage me to get into the hype early chapters

but now the pacing, translation pacing is too slow, it made the manga dull, abandoned and forgotten is truly a cruel thing to be happen to any manga you likes...

now...

i just wish to know how it end already and be done with it

Noooo don't say the translations are behind

It takes me around 20-30 minutes to make a script for a chapter, and I have and do translate ahead from time to time, the next 2 chapters have been done for weeks. Even if I take a few days and translate every single chapter up to the current one, I doubt that would make the releases any quicker. The problem is that our cleaner/typesetter/redrawers are busy and they all work on multiple manga to begin with. Sometimes I think about releasing manga myself cause I know how to typeset and sorta know how to clean, but too lazy.

CAT is certainly very understaffed huh? judging by the scans from the Independent scanners, they're a few chapters behind...

(gods my eyes hurt from reading those)

Yeah, we have a shit ton of manga and not a lot of people. Most of our guys work on multiple series at once.

CAT is certainly very understaffed huh? judging by the scans from the Independent scanners, they're a few chapters behind...

(gods my eyes hurt from reading those)

well the chapters in English stopped for a good time while the Spanish version kept showing up and as I can read ether I didn't really feel like stopped for so long beside if I were to forgot about it just for waiting for a few days/months oh boy I would abandon/forgot berserk or claymore years ago...

imho if you forgot/ don't want to read anymore may be you didn't really like it... that's just an opinion

I still like it and wait for it

Spoiler

First world problem "I JUST DONT WANT TO READ THIS MANGA ANYMORE".

That sounds good!

I see what you did there ;)

if you don't like it happening to all of the manga you read then do something about it. learn how to do something a group needs and help them

i think you mistake my intention for posting that, i was just ranting bout how to manga pace and translation pace changed, im not dissatisfied how you people translate it, 

you can even translate it as badly as you can and i would still even read it, im just complaining how slow and how awful it became until the hype train gone to nowhere and disappear suddenly

Spoiler

sorry for bad engurish

I have lost all hope for this manga, it was a good manga overall, manage me to get into the hype early chapters

but now the pacing, translation pacing is too slow, it made the manga dull, abandoned and forgotten is truly a cruel thing to be happen to any manga you likes...

now...

if you don't like it happening to all of the manga you read then do something about it. learn how to do something a group needs and help them

At this point I don't even want the other chapters translated. Just continue from this one. Because jesus christ, they're dragging this on for far too long.

To be honest I didnt even notice this release was 4 chapters ahead.. Thats actually pretty sad, it took that long to resolve this issue? This manga is going downhill unfortunately..

LOL @everyone complaining..thanks random guy for the chapter :)

If it was chapter 53 there would be a lot less complaining. The fact that it's a pretty poorly done chapter that is 4 chapters ahead is what is bothering people.

LOL @everyone complaining..thanks random guy for the chapter :)

now...

This is some random guy who did the chapter on his own... in a pretty mediocre quality, both visual and translation. The fan group is still working on catching up.

well i agree with you it's mediocre alright.. the translation too is hard to understand the typesetting and also the scans too.. i'm thankful but sorry to say this.. i can't enjoy it like this even if it's full of fan service or even nudes.. it's a turn down..   

Is that a new trend? Lately i see many chapter skips from groups

This is some random guy who did the chapter on his own... in a pretty mediocre quality, both visual and translation. The fan group is still working on catching up.

Mira has always been my favorite Trinity Seven member. I hope they do give her the Hero candidate role. That would be awesome.

Is that a new trend? Lately i see many chapter skips from groups

That's still unknown.

But a theory I have made is that if you read the translated light novels so far anyway. Hijiri is revealed to of course not be the true cousin of Arata but a spy of sorts to watch over him ever since he was a kid. And she and him have grown up together until he accidentally activated his magic king magic.

Now we also know that Arin and the Headmaster in the light novel also know what is going on in this world, knowing that they are fated to die and their world destroyed, even in the manga lampshades this. Arin could've been someone entirely different or actually be the same person, one Hijiri from another Universe, like Lilith is. But those are still theories. The thing about this manga is it makes me really care and think about what is going to happen to the MC and his allies.

However am pretty sure Arin is Hijiri or changed her name to that, and is a from an alternate universe. However I could be wrong, we can only speculate and wait.

That was already explained in the manga, the part about her being there to look after him, the novel is the adaptation of the manga, after all.

I'm so glad I can read Spanish because holy shit this "quality"...

Anyone able to explain in spoiler what's the connection between Arin and Hijiri looking the same?

That's still unknown.

But a theory I have made is that if you read the translated light novels so far anyway. Hijiri is revealed to of course not be the true cousin of Arata but a spy of sorts to watch over him ever since he was a kid. And she and him have grown up together until he accidentally activated his magic king magic.

Now we also know that Arin and the Headmaster in the light novel also know what is going on in this world, knowing that they are fated to die and their world destroyed, even in the manga lampshades this. Arin could've been someone entirely different or actually be the same person, one Hijiri from another Universe, like Lilith is. But those are still theories. The thing about this manga is it makes me really care and think about what is going to happen to the MC and his allies.

However am pretty sure Arin is Hijiri or changed her name to that, and is a from an alternate universe. However I could be wrong, we can only speculate and wait.

You know... I think I've seen Lieselotte in her Magus Mode so many times that I think her in her school uniform is a lot lewder now. Mainly because of how contrasting a uniform is with her usual sexy attitude.

Is that weird of me?

Anyone able to explain in spoiler what's the connection between Arin and Hijiri looking the same?

Oh god the troubles of writing down everything in spanish on google translate and converting it into english just so I can read. God the struggles are real lol.

Yay! New chapter!

Man this chapter feel like such a gyp 

52, 53, and 54 scripts are already done. Not much more I can do, clean/redraw/typeset guys seem to be busy but I heard 52 is coming very soon

thanks ..  :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics