Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 700votes)

Trinity Seven

Alt Names: alt ทรินิตี้เซเว่น 7 จ้าวคัมภีร์เวทalt トリニティセブン 7人の魔書使いalt 트리니티 세븐alt Trinity Seven: 7-Nin no Mahoutsukai
Author: Saitou Kenji
Artist: Nao Akinari
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Everyday is a normal day in the small town where Kasuga Arata lives. However, everything changed on the day of the Black Sun, and following it, a magician appears before him. The Black Sun caused the Breakdown Phenomenon which destroyed the town where he lives. Because of this, his normal life was artificially reconstructed by a Grimoire that his childhood friend had left. Just what is the purpose of the magician coming to the town? What will he do with the Grimoire's keepsake?
Go to Trinity Seven Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga has been quiet for a while New Window mamad95
  • 0 Replies
Topic Why is Arata considered the best harem MC? New Window Kuroshishi
  • 37 Replies
Topic Korean Raw New Window Davidab931
  • 0 Replies
Topic WHAT IS THE REASON FOR YOU TO READ THIS MANGA? New Window God of TROLLing LOL
  • 84 Replies
Topic How often for updates? New Window gokukuro
  • 1 Replies
Topic LN version New Window kuroihagane
  • 0 Replies

1434 Comments

Maybe there's a mix with the numeration from magazine chapters and tankōbon chapters?

That's right, in tankoubon version the numeration begins since 00, and the first Jap-Eng fansub began the numeration since 01 as the magazine.

can someone unfuck the chapter 56s? by my reckoning the one by manolito should be 57 because the events in it happened after the 56 on Raptor's (very good quality) scan

Maybe there's a mix with the numeration from magazine chapters and tankōbon chapters?

can someone unfuck the chapter 56s? by my reckoning the one by manolito should be 57 because the events in it happened after the 56 on Raptor's (very good quality) scan

Well, CAT Scans' quality is top notch (as usual) and the most recent ("No Group") release is pretty good, too. Those other J->Sp->En translations, though... How does one "English"?

Thanks for the release!

So why has chapter 57 been removed?

What chapter is this supposed to be? It says 55 in the pages, the index says 56 but the content of the 55&56 here does not match either (looks like it is the missing bits in between).

Also is this Jap-Eng or some other language-Eng?

It is actually chapter 55 but for some reason the english scanlations are numered one chapter forward, i named it chapter 56 because it's the direct continuation of the english chapter 55 and to hopefully avoid confusion. It's spanish to english, sorry  if some dialogue is a little confusing, i tried to translate as best as i could.

This arc is so baffling

What chapter is this supposed to be? It says 55 in the pages, the index says 56 but the content of the 55&56 here does not match either (looks like it is the missing bits in between).

Also is this Jap-Eng or some other language-Eng?

Danm,Levi-chan.You are the best for that kind of reasons.

goodness me this manga never ceases to amaze me. I wonder who is controlling the worlds reincarnations~ Maybe the first Trinity Seven and Magic King I wonder?

Basically TL:DR

Spoiler

Whoa whoa, so at first I get it that Arata is special like every guy protagonist in every manga ever.  Here the special thing is being Magic King.

I thought things got weird when he met this grey motherfucker who is suppose to be his counter part and a bad guy and also the father of this Teacher he wants to bang.  Now you're telling me his whole special Magic King property is to just eventually become a emotionless pawn (or taken over by a completely different personality) by Anna aka the Luxuria archive holder aka the Teacher's counter part?

mod edit: Past quotes that are long must be in [spoiler] tag.

This manga really needs a catch-up excerpt in every new chapter, can someone sum up  what's happening up to so far?

I completely forgot where Anna came from and what this tournament is about and how is Hijiri back and where Arata went.

Basically TL:DR

Spoiler

Mod edit: please be respectful of new reader who havent read the series.

Spoiling details must be in [spoiler] tag.

This manga really needs a catch-up excerpt in every new chapter, can someone sum up  what's happening up to so far?

I completely forgot where Anna came from and what this tournament is about and how is Hijiri back and where Arata went.

i think you mean triple (`・ω・´)ゞ

It was double at the time. :x

All this talk about superbia being the best archive, but to my eyes luxuria wins hands down.

Thanks for the double update. =D

i think you mean triple (`・ω・´)ゞ

at some point this series went from barely understandable to something being poorly translated into Japanese, and then back into English. and then there're the bad translations into English from Spanish which poorly translated the Japanese gibberish, which make it all the more so fun.

More Powerful form => Less clothes

...Well, okay then.

I see what you did there ;)

Seems like only you did T-T

I think I may have outgrown this particular battle harem... It's not due to the translation, and all thanks to the team who keep it going all this time. It's just that I don't look forward to the next chapters.

Artstyle wise, everyone looks so similar and it's always a perpetual :) on character's faces, so that the drawings don't even appeal to me anymore. Storyline wise it's just a mess that has dragged on for far too long. Character wise some supposedly relevant characters haven't even appeared majorly for a long while, such as the grimoires.

Well, this is the first time I've clicked 'unfollow', but just wanted to cheer on the translation team. So ganbare, CAT Scans!

Yeah, we have a shit ton of manga and not a lot of people. Most of our guys work on multiple series at once.

GG mate. ganbatte

Holy shit new volume was released yesterday... so tempted to buy it on bookwalker, given the release speed.

FeelsBadMan Any ideas on when other chapters will be done?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics