Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 700votes)

Trinity Seven

Alt Names: alt ทรินิตี้เซเว่น 7 จ้าวคัมภีร์เวทalt トリニティセブン 7人の魔書使いalt 트리니티 세븐alt Trinity Seven: 7-Nin no Mahoutsukai
Author: Saitou Kenji
Artist: Nao Akinari
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Everyday is a normal day in the small town where Kasuga Arata lives. However, everything changed on the day of the Black Sun, and following it, a magician appears before him. The Black Sun caused the Breakdown Phenomenon which destroyed the town where he lives. Because of this, his normal life was artificially reconstructed by a Grimoire that his childhood friend had left. Just what is the purpose of the magician coming to the town? What will he do with the Grimoire's keepsake?
Go to Trinity Seven Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga has been quiet for a while New Window mamad95
  • 0 Replies
Topic Why is Arata considered the best harem MC? New Window Kuroshishi
  • 37 Replies
Topic Korean Raw New Window Davidab931
  • 0 Replies
Topic WHAT IS THE REASON FOR YOU TO READ THIS MANGA? New Window God of TROLLing LOL
  • 84 Replies
Topic How often for updates? New Window gokukuro
  • 1 Replies
Topic LN version New Window kuroihagane
  • 0 Replies

1434 Comments

i really like the alternate name of this manga
Hmmm About the way the Head Master's way of teaching
Spoiler
ok i agree it the best harem manga ever but who was it that put it as the alternate title ?
Head Master is hiding a Huge Strength lol and Plus Arata on a New Outfit and New Power?! And Grimoire turned into Sora? :o
thanks sora
The headmaster is surprisingly cool.
Yep, thanks for the meal.
Yay. A hidden addition to the harem.
Arata's ultimate magic is a dragon and a bunch of slimy tentacles? This should be good.

Though I can't say the same about his new outfit. The one with the cape is better.
Badass mode ON! Posted Image
when the headmaster fell for that trap i pissed myself laughing XDDDD so awesome..XDDD
LOL at headmaster,falling for such a trap...
Yeah Arata,kick her ass and make her one of your harem~!
YAAY A LOLI~
On a side note good thing we can finaly see an epic mage fight
Finally! It was getting frustrating and it seemed like this chapter was going to be another 'Wait, I'm leveling up chapter' it's progressed!
Arata got a nice " KICK B*TCH-ASS " COMEBACK! WOHOO! =)
Why is it that dragons make everything 10x awesome. Combine dragons with swagmeister Arata and you got something truly swagalicious.
thank you for the upload~ great another girl for the harem reality is so cruel TT.TT
Lol..that dragon is his magic? trolololol
@Randrakan564 You are totally right. Ch. 15 Pg. 9, there is nothing more to say. Fucking awesome
Ch. 15 Page 15, HORRIBLE PAIN is what the MC should be in from that wrist-to-palm maneuver.
Just started reading today as soon as i saw the cover i immediately say in my mind same artist as Countrouble lol
I hope the twins don't have a really long discussion after she wakes up, that would just ruin the upcoming battle.
Every chapter I post the same thing: The MC makes the manga. He is so awesome and quite epic.
That was quite simply the best post-grope fall apology ever. Arata you are the only harem pro in the business.
Awww yeah Head Master was all like Posted Image

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics