Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 139votes)

Fantasy World Survival

Alt Names: alt 그 판타지 세계에서 사는 법
Author: Chon Jang
Artist: Chon Jang
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A story about the citizens who have forgotten about the pain of the war that happened one hundred years ago when the hero defeated the evil king.

Original webtoon from Naver:
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=316909
Go to Fantasy World Survival Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

128 Comments

The author did not handle that ending to the arc very well.

you have to remember:they live in a world that operates cynically.The main characters will win,but,at least until midgame,they will only win litle victories,making things just a litlle bit better,but never as good as they should be.I think this is this manhwa's philosophy.

Doth thou not knoweth?

Even in the days of yee old

People with no tastebuds still drink Budweisers and Coronas =w=

Fixed that for you.  ;P

Doth thou not knoweth?

Even in the days of yee old

People still drink Budweisers and Coronas =w=

Short but good. Thanks!

No wonder Archmage´s quite the cynic about those "dirty jobs".

Even more when he's the one that'll be writing those reports, right?

Though, once in a while, it has its benefits.

The orcs had to do something to try to deal with the mess they brought up on themself and others, though. Politics.

And someone setting up and using the orcs for their own agenda, sacrificing Paragon along the way. A classic.

No wonder Archmage´s quite the cynic about those "dirty jobs".

YES! The monsoon is almost over! New horizons await!

the ending sucked

"none of whom have gained any OP abilities so far."

Right, Archmage is OP, but he started that way, didn't gain that during the narrative.  /laugh

I kid.  I agree that I like this.  It started slow, but the current arc is very interesting.

This is one amazing Manwha.

I really like that it's fast paced and pretty much devoid of filler, not unlike Psyren's narrative flow. It has compelling characters, none of whom have gained any OP abilities so far.

LiVelY sCaNs & Raw Crossing!  You're my favorite* scanslators!  Thanks a lot for another great chapter!

* I do have a short attention span, so as soon as another chapter of something else comes out... but right now it's you guys!

Too many inept magicians.

"Why the hell can't you deal with one injured weakling!?!?" Right back atcha orc.

I'm really liking the fight between the two of them. It has a nice pace.

DOUR?  Wait, wait, it says POUR, like rain, because that is definetely dramatic in that crazy lettering.  Anyways, thanks for the chapter LiVelY sCaNs and Raw Crossing. Good job.  Keep in mind that when you do crazy lettering like that, it can cause letter mixups when reading.  Also, I feel like it wasn't as dramatic as it was supposed to be.

This current arc is getting quite intelligent. It's a nice change of pace for a fantasy comic (regardless of country of origin).

And that's why he's an Arch-Mage.
Learn well, noob.

And don't teach the children wrong.

sooo, to whom do i have to dedicate the altar im building in thanks of this awesome manga? dont be shy, modesty sucks

waaaaa i love this, its really interesting, i want another chapter >.<

i need more of this >.<

Interesting chapter, thanks LiVelY ScAnS & Raw Crossing!

really into this, very interesting and lots of secrets

glad to see so many people enjoying this!! makes me so proud XP

AAA against humanoids as well as generally quite high physical parameters and stuff, especially agility and skill ... no surprise that he´s doing so well.

And Archmage got surprisingly high physical stats, too.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics