Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 57votes)

Baby Princess

Alt Names: alt ベビプリalt Юные принцессы
Author: Kimino Sakurako
Artist: Mibu Natsuki & Miyama Yasuhiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A high school senior named Yotaro thought he was an only child — until he met his real mother and discovered that she has 19 daughters, from 0 to 18 years old. He ends up living with his "true family."
Go to Baby Princess Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light novel New Window MrIncognito
  • 0 Replies
Topic All of them are his sisters? New Window RS456
  • 10 Replies

104 Comments

All this talk about the probability of 19 daughters and 1 son is weak. I'd rather know how the mother was able to have that many children without complications.

The probability of having nineteen daughters in a row is around one in half a million and if you count the guy one in a million. So this is really probable!

It's low, but not as low as the coin flips would indicate.  There's something about some people that makes them more likely to have someone of one gender or the other.  I don't remember the details, but strings of same-sex siblings are more common than sheer 50/50 chances would make them, and there's a biological reason.

is the same father, or the mother is just a whore?

Real world logic leads me to conclude that it is most likely the latter:

If not, why would one of the family - in the middle of a chain of other kids - be outside the family?

May I suggest: the sheer improbability of having 19 girls and only 1 boy leads me to conclude that she has had more than 20 kids, but only the girls have been 'selected' for her family (until now). What kind of family would do that, if not the latter?

However, this is manga-land, so anything goes (although your mileage may vary depending on the elasticity of your suspension of disbelief).

Well some people win the lottery 

This reminds me of the shrine in Otoyomegatari, built to commemorate the woman who had 40 kids.

It's been so long. Ty for the update!

is the same father, or the mother is just a whore?

IT'S UPDATED OMG!
GIRLY FAN VOICE SCREEM!!!

IT'S ALIVE !!

Thanks Mammoth!

Holy shit it updated!

the wait is up my friends

The probability of having nineteen daughters in a row is around one in half a million and if you count the guy one in a million. So this is really probable!

Well some people win the lottery 

Dang I just now read this, but now I feel that I shouldn't have since there seems to be no update coming. Let the regret of never being able to finish this story begin.

The mother is very.....active

Hey, can someone please update this soon it's been about a year since it was last updated.

I'm not sure quite why I enjoy this but I hope more gets uploaded some day.

So...

No update yet? What happen to translators?

I wouldn´t say that this has romance, it´s without a doubt a harem but romance not sure yet
our proofreader reminded me i still have 2 chaps of this to finish. i totally forgot i needed to

whoops
accourding to the tags it's a yaoi...lies xD
anyway, seems okay I guess. I like the male lead, he's a nice guy so far.
why wasn't I following this one?

WTF is wrong with me
Nvm didn't see the forum post
I've never read this before, but from the description, doesn't the fact that he is a high school senior and that those sisters are biological mean that either his mother managed to give birth twice in a year or he is a twin....?
man i just want to know if its 1 mom and 1 dad, or 1 mom and shit load of dads. that's the only reason its on my reading list.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics