Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 190votes)

Hitsugi no Chaika

Alt Names: alt Coffin Princess Chaikaalt Hitsugime no Chaikaalt 棺姫のチャイカalt 棺姫【ひつぎ】のチャイカalt 棺姬柴卡alt 棺姬恰伊卡alt Гроб принцессы чайки
Author: Sakaki Ichirou
Artist: Sakayama Shinta
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Toru Acura, an incredibly lazy man with some hidden talents, has been forced by his sister Akari to actually go outside and search for work. However, he is in for a big surprise when he meets Chaika Trabant in the forest, and they are suddenly attacked by a monster! How will they survive? Who is this mysterious girl, and why is she being targeted?

adaptation of the light novel written by Sakaki Ichirou with illustrations by Namaniku ATK

Related:

> Hitsugi no Chaikakka
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hitsugi-no-chaikakka-r11442 )
Go to Hitsugi no Chaika Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The girl's name is "Trabant" New Window ernabc
  • 12 Replies

330 Comments

She said unparalleled power. I think she is the new target who hold the relic of the king.

ten bucks say she's going to mistake Chaika for her sister and start some kind of obsession about it. someone?

chapter 14: troll chapter that foregrounds an entirely new character whom we have no idea how she's related to MCs + a cliffhanger to (hopefully) something that happens the next chapter.

I really don't know what to make of the flow...

Let it out, let it all out:

Spoiler

just read up to current, seems to have a decent amount of potential.

This has got to be the coolest manga I've found for a while now. I'm sad it's still so new, there's not much content to read as of yet.... ha, I wish Baka-Tsuki had the light novel version translated, I would definately read it.

has nothing on chaika <3
I really love Akari <33
The best camouflage is the birthday suit! Come on!
this is a good read for me.
The enemy of all men is the one, who doesn't use the oportunity to bone an imouto and a loli, TORU!
I don't think Akari is actually his sister. I think she is just a girl he grew up together with in the orphanage he is from who had a strong liking to him. She is deliberately trying to get him to notice her as a women.
@Iron_Maw

that's what we said fanservice chapter with plots xD
@soranokira

No, not entirely as that there is historical info, which is (oddly) introduced.
chaika 13 gratuitous bath fanservice scene chapter? meh.
"Brother, this may seem awkward, but would you like to see some naked women?"

- Why Akari is the best character.
fanservice chapter!
*cheers*
Yea it feels like the story is finally just starting.

Like if this was Pokemon then the previous chapters were all about chaika getting her first pokemon and now her journey really starts. Okay that was a horrible analogy...
Damn. The only thing we need now is a megane charachter.
if he wants a civil war that turns him into an antihero??
Finally the prologue is over, coz I felt like the entire 12 chapters was just a prologue
Yay war.
Traveling with a older sister character and a loli. I can already smell the sexual tension.
chaika is cute!! that smile!!
@Kenji: It is simple if you think about it. Toru spent his whole childhood to train and prepare for war because he believed he could change the world and find a meaning for his life, But he could not do it because the peace come before he could participate. Now he has a chance to participate in the war that he want by helping Chaikah, so of course he would jump into it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics