Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 190votes)

Hitsugi no Chaika

Alt Names: alt Coffin Princess Chaikaalt Hitsugime no Chaikaalt 棺姫のチャイカalt 棺姫【ひつぎ】のチャイカalt 棺姬柴卡alt 棺姬恰伊卡alt Гроб принцессы чайки
Author: Sakaki Ichirou
Artist: Sakayama Shinta
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Toru Acura, an incredibly lazy man with some hidden talents, has been forced by his sister Akari to actually go outside and search for work. However, he is in for a big surprise when he meets Chaika Trabant in the forest, and they are suddenly attacked by a monster! How will they survive? Who is this mysterious girl, and why is she being targeted?

adaptation of the light novel written by Sakaki Ichirou with illustrations by Namaniku ATK

Related:

> Hitsugi no Chaikakka
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hitsugi-no-chaikakka-r11442 )
Go to Hitsugi no Chaika Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The girl's name is "Trabant" New Window ernabc
  • 12 Replies

330 Comments

2lvmwdc.png

Yup, all for parts of the story!

Crazy enemy are always the best chara around

Eh, I get the feeling she'll end up being a friend (albeit still crazy).

as long as not turn into another Akame ga KILL! ...

so awesome

I NEED MOAAAR PAGE!!!!

Spoiler

Now that was a fucking intense ending.

¿Por qué los perris de shin SHIT Failsub están en batoto?

si los de batoto supieran la clase de ratas asquerosas chupa vergas que son los de SHIT SHIT FAILSUb les prohibieran subir sus cagadas acá...

Malditas basuras de SHIN SHIT FAILSUB, mueranse PRONTO!!

wow ... anime adaptation on the way ...

more loli in anime = good ...

http://seventhstyle.com/2013/07/11/hitsugi-no-chaika-anime-confirmed/

well, this series will most likely be continued to be released at a relatively regular pace. so don't worry too much about it. It's a monthly series in any case.

Hidden Gem thanks to the 5 yr Ani

SLOOOOOoooooooow progress.

But any progress is better than none.

Happy 5th anniversary!

Slow but good!

And happy 5th anniversary!

Happy Five Years, Village. May it be a strong and happy Year

SLOOOOOoooooooow progress.

But any progress is better than none.

Happy 5th anniversary!

should i say it again.. Fuck it, HAPPY 5 YEARS!!!

Spoiler

hahaha XD

Spoiler

That ASS!!

the series does pick up after a certain volume

Spoiler

Spoiler

Akari is reason enough to check out the anime, regardless of who is voicing Chaika.

I've missed the last few chapters of this and need to catch up but isn't the reason you dislike Rie Kugimiya as a seiyuu because she is almost always the annoying tsundere loli chracter?  I'm also getting really irritated with that setup but Rie Kugimiya isn't at fault for accurately portraying her bitch characters.  As a voice actress she can also be very charming when she's not pigeonholed into the tsundere role.  If Chaika does not have a tsundere personality I think Rie Kugimiya would be a great choice.  Watch some clips from Rizelmine and you'll see what I mean because it is one of her few roles where she doesn't have to be an insufferable tsundere character.

Edit:  Dragon Crisis is also a good example.

It's not just because of her portrayal of loli characters - really. I like(d) some of them. Nowadays it's just as much her voice as it is the characters that she's typecast as.

the series does pick up after a certain volume

Spoiler

Well the anime adaptation is based on the LN not the manga.

Jesus, i saw this guys comment on Nisekoi too and someone rlly must have shit on his cereal because damn, you are in a rlly bad mood

you're saying it as if it wasn't a true statement though.

He's right though. So far this manga's pacing is shit and the actual plot itself leaves a lot to be desired. I heard that it does pick up in the later volumes with certain characters being added going by the LN, but whose to say the anime will even touch any of that material.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics