Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.32 - 77votes)

Luck Stealer

Alt Names: alt Şans Hırsızıalt 幸運妙賊alt 盗运者
Author: Kazu Hajime
Artist: Kazu Hajime
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This story is about a man who steals others' luck by touching them with his bare hands. He takes luck away from those "bad" men who have been doing horrible things and makes their death look like a coincidence. With all this luck, what does he do with it, how does he use it?
Go to Luck Stealer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic No such thing as luck New Window truepurple
  • 2 Replies
Topic Canceled, or Just Lack of Scanlators? New Window palido dios
  • 3 Replies

182 Comments

Please tell me I'm not the only one who's a little creeped out by Karin's face. Her features look like they belong to an adult, except she's small and wears pigtails.

Aside from that though, man oh man, this is great stuff.

i kind of agree, she got a very angular face, a childs face is usually more rounded.

The woman in the cover is creepy dammit!

Please tell me I'm not the only one who's a little creeped out by Karin's face. Her features look like they belong to an adult, except she's small and wears pigtails.

Aside from that though, man oh man, this is great stuff.

let's hope that this experience has drilled some sense on the head of that fucking kid, or I hope that he never appears again to ruin another job. Thanks for the chapter, the disguise thing was great even if the death itself was kinda lame

major flashback arc ain't done yet me thinks. Also, dude got a fanboy.

Looking at the Chapter 26 raws I'm about to start cleaning, it's been over since the end of Chapter 23. Or Kurusu's a time traveler XD

major flashback arc ain't done yet me thinks. Also, dude got a fanboy.

Silly ol' dad

Hehehe

Haha, Shinya's explanation of his codename. 

Actually... i think that we're not done with the flashbacks yet...<br />&nbsp;<br />
Spoiler

It so unclear whether the flashback had stopped or not. I thought the sitting on the mat in the room repeating the thing seemed like a stop to the flashback...

But the manager gave out the job like its the first 'i'd only kill bad guys' job so it feels like what Shadicar said. :/ How confusing. ><

The flashback to present transition could of been smoother, but the flashback's over with the image of a gorwn up Karin and all the No. 1 talk

IT.GOT.SO.FUCKING.GOOD.

flashback ended midway through chapter 23. I believe this current story arc with Hound is back to present.

Correct me if I'm wrong! :)

From what I can see this is still a "flashback" in the sense that it took place recently after his wife died etc. In terms of story though this is brand new.

It so unclear whether the flashback had stopped or not. I thought the sitting on the mat in the room repeating the thing seemed like a stop to the flashback...

But the manager gave out the job like its the first 'i'd only kill bad guys' job so it feels like what Shadicar said. :/ How confusing. ><

So, after Yuu's little speech about how although he hated the little shitface, he would trust him completely for the sake of the mission, I thought that Hound would have a flashback to that moment and put aside his own delusions of grandeur and leave Yuu to complete the job.

Well fuck.

Guess the little shitface really is a child after all. And Yuu's gonna be left to wipe up his diaper-clad ass. Smh.

After discovering and blasting my way through this series in a few hours, the biggest thing that kept popping into my head was "Man, I really wanna see this guy meet Touma from Index."

Yuu: YOUR LUCK, I SHALL TAKE IT.

*grabs Touma's head*

- silence -

Yuu: ...WHY DO I FEEL NOTHING!?

Touma: I HAVE NO LUCK CUZ OF MY RIGHT HAND. SUCH MISFORTUNE.

* fistfight ensues, just as always in index *

Best fight ever

And Touma tries to reason with shounen speech while Yuu lectures him the adult world isn't as easy as that.

From what I can see this is still a "flashback" in the sense that it took place recently after his wife died etc. In terms of story though this is brand new.

Can someone refresh my memory cuz I don't want to re read the manga again? Is this current arc a flashback because I get the feeling like he was working the job way before this?

And also man, you do not screw up an assassination plan last minute.

flashback ended midway through chapter 23. I believe this current story arc with Hound is back to present.

Correct me if I'm wrong! :)

Can someone refresh my memory cuz I don't want to re read the manga again? Is this current arc a flashback because I get the feeling like he was working the job way before this?

And also man, you do not screw up an assassination plan last minute.

We don't know his age yet. For all we know he just looks like a kid and acts like one to deceive others

Reminds me of Amasaki

what a an annoying character that kid is, it has only appeared for one fucking chapter and I already hate him, I hope that he does not become a regular character, I like that other psychopath much more

I quite like him because he's f**king mental. lol.

what a an annoying character that kid is, it has only appeared for one fucking chapter and I already hate him, I hope that he does not become a regular character, I like that other psychopath much more

The whole premise seems forced...

Kurusu's jobs and the development of the mysterious church are good but the background is awkward.

And I really don't like what happened to Rika, Tragedy can't be pushed on us like that.

Well she didn't really have any choice. If he died, her daughter would die in a matter of days.

The whole premise seems forced...

Kurusu's jobs and the development of the mysterious church are good but the background is awkward.

And I really don't like what happened to Rika, Tragedy can't be pushed on us like that.

After discovering and blasting my way through this series in a few hours, the biggest thing that kept popping into my head was "Man, I really wanna see this guy meet Touma from Index."

Yuu: YOUR LUCK, I SHALL TAKE IT.

*grabs Touma's head*

- silence -

Yuu: ...WHY DO I FEEL NOTHING!?

Touma: I HAVE NO LUCK CUZ OF MY RIGHT HAND. SUCH MISFORTUNE.

* fistfight ensues, just as always in index *

Kurusu already has his hands full with Manaka. At least this one's closer to her age. ^^;

We don't know his age yet. For all we know he just looks like a kid and acts like one to deceive others

Anyone else think this new assassin will somehow meet Karin in the near future?

And of course papa wont approve.

Kurusu already has his hands full with Manaka. At least this one's closer to her age. ^^;

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics