Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 129votes)

Reversible!

Alt Names: alt 可汉可娘alt 一男兩制alt リバーシバル!alt Reversible School Lifealt Reversible! School Lifealt Двуличная школьная жизнь
Author: Suemitsu Dicca
Artist: Suemitsu Dicca
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderSchool Life School LifeShounen Ai Shounen Ai
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shuu Kaidou is sent away to an all boys boarding school with a very strange rule: half the students must take turns to dress as girls!

WARNING: Contains a lot of "bulge" panties scenes, don't read if you not ok with CDs or Traps.
Go to Reversible! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A Few Considerations for the Series. New Window Tsumi
  • 1 Replies

128 Comments

It has boys at a boys' school who have to dress like girls (sort of like Princess Princess), but it's CHOCK-FULL of PANTY SHOTS. Of BOYS. I love gender-benders and traps, but boy panty-flahes make me nauseus....
That 'ecchi' tag is not about ecchi of girls.
I can't read this, it gives me nightmares...
Too many panty-shots!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics