Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 202votes)

Gan-Kon

Alt Names: alt เจ้าสาวของผมเป็น พระเจ้าแสนสวยalt 菅原健二alt 願☆婚alt Gan Konalt Gan☆Konalt My Wife Is A Beautiful God!
Author: Sugawara Kenji
Artist: Sugawara Kenji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tagamori Shinta is a student who routinely confesses with complete sincerity to any girls that he likes, failing every time with good reason. One day, after another failed attempt, he stumbles upon a strange shrine and ends up making the most important wish of his entire life. A romantic comedy packed with action on a celestial scale.
Go to Gan-Kon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Nature of Isana New Window Aurega
  • 1 Replies
Topic Chapter 29 Tribute New Window Fadamor
  • 3 Replies
Topic UPDATE New Window Demonkonga
  • 6 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Inarius
  • 13 Replies

337 Comments

6dd91e4156ac9200ab2cc2db6b9f8264.jpg

KarchAmadeo
Apr 07 2015 02:56 PM

Freddie Mercury

V0LuUkX.gif

He has a rather large cult following in Japan apparently.

Gotta give a respect to Tagamori, he's willing to stick with Isana even if he doesn't swing that way.

Undoubtedly Alain Delon.

alain had jump dimension and ended up in a completely different universe

Wait...was that..Alain Delon?

Well he can transfer between dimensions and he has screwed up the exit point alot

RAISE THE YAOI FLA- oh w8 false alarm. You son of a bitch you

Hahaha, he had a 50-50 chance...

Spoiler

BTW that attempt at NTR...

Spoiler

I seriously thought we were going to be trolled... Hard...

I honestly tought it was either him or Freddie Mercury.

Fuckin' hell. Reading chapter 40 felt like I was just played hard but then at chapter 41 they were like "here is real Isana so forgive us". And I'm like...

413.gif

Jesus fuck we just went into tweest overdrive.

Where do I ever start? Although Magatsu being Freddie Mercury was a good laugh.

Oh, i can finally read the conclusion,,,  Let's see here... What, so that's who she is!!!

No, its not.

Shinta doesnt give a shit about that "someone else will take care of you". He doesnt want someone else, he wants isana.

Anyone else just wont cut it, so no, she isnt right.

Shinta is just a brat who doesn't even know about his real feelings yet, he's a selfish brat who's only been thinking about himself for quite sometime. This should serve as a good experience for him to grow up

And that's a wrap folks!

Spoiler

They are both spoiled brats but that "it's better for you if I'm not here anymore" sentiment really pisses me off.

and now 7 more chapters until the end.

Isana is right, you know. It's better this way

No, its not.

Shinta doesnt give a shit about that "someone else will take care of you". He doesnt want someone else, he wants isana.

Anyone else just wont cut it, so no, she isnt right.

No, fuck that. If you're going to fight, fight to win.

Wow. Can't believe Isana would say those things.

Wow. Can't believe Isana would say those things.

She's getting annoying...Both of em Isana and that Goddess i forgot her name..

well i kind of hope they really did loose just cause i get bore when a mc is undefeatable. hopefully they don't pull something like oh this was all a test. you didn't really loose.

Let's hope for the latter. That way, we can all throw curses at Shinta for being a goddamn lucky-ass bastard...

Bet you it'll turn out to be a Loli just for the lawlz

Totally didn't see that Sister Princess reference coming

How could you not? Dude is certified, self-admitted SISCON (capitalized for emphasis). There aren't all that many good manga centered on siscons and S.P. ranks high among them.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics