Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 152votes)

Natsume Yuujinchou

Alt Names: alt 夏にはため息をつくalt 夏目友人帳alt 妖怪联络簿alt 나츠메 우인장alt Heave a Sigh in Summeralt In the Corner of the Schoolyardalt Le Pacte des yôkai (French)alt Manabiya no Sumialt Natsu ni wa Tameiki (w)o Tsukualt Natsume Book of Friendsalt Natsume Yujin-Choalt Natsume Yujinchoalt Natsume Yuujin-choualt Natsume'nin Arkadaş Kitabıalt Natsume's Book of Friendsalt کتاب دوستان ناتسومه (Persian)
Author: Midorikawa Yuki
Artist: Midorikawa Yuki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Natsume's just an ordinary kid, except he can see spirits, just like his grandma Reiko could. Reiko, though, used to bully the spirits, and bound them to her will in the "Book of Friends." Now that Natsume has inherited this book, a never-ending stream of spirits is coming after him.
With the help of a spirit "cat" (who really just wants Natsume to die so he can have the book), Natsume spends his days dissolving the contracts that bind the spirits and trying not to get killed.

Extras:
• Manabiya no Sumi (In the Corner of the Schoolyard) in v.6.
• Natsu ni wa Tameiki (w)o Tsuku (Heave a Sigh in Summer) in v.7.

Spin-off:

> Nyanko Sensei ga Iku!
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/nyanko-sensei-ga-iku-r10573 )
Go to Natsume Yuujinchou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Season Five Coming Fall 2016! New Window ivyandblueroses
  • 3 Replies
Topic ITS GREAT New Window aida
  • 0 Replies
Topic Natsume Yuujinchou chapters on Transcendence New Window Kaellyna~chu~
  • 3 Replies

114 Comments

That last chapter. So sweet.

is there any sign of romance?

Not really.

Also - why is "josei" included in genres? It's a shoujo, period.

is there any sign of romance?

Their reader really sucks. Guess I will just DL it... God dammit.
Well, I already stated the situation of NY, so... I'm just announcing that every chapter until 53 have been translated.
And I made a topic about the release of the chapters , because it would be annoying to put when a new chapter is released here, as a comment.
And that is all... :)
I just asked if we could host their chapters of NY, but they don't want to because they have their own online reader... TT-TT
The links:
-if you want to download_ [ http://ourtranscendence.com/?project=Natsume_Yuujinchou ]
-if you want online_ [ http://reader.ourtranscendence.com/reader/series/natsume_yuujinchou/ ]
Sorry i was busy with school. Have not heard from them....so i am not uploading.....

You can go to the link below to read on scanlators website
EDIT (Taken from their website):

6. Wait 2 DAYS before posting any of our releases on an online reading site. You are free to do so without asking AFTER 2 days.

So it is fine to upload the chapters that they released over 2 days ago.
Have they responded back about the uploads? I don't see any chapters.

If the group doesn't have an anti-mirroring policy or a delay policy mentioned on their site, it is safe to upload it.
Update: Scanlators policy is that one should ask for permission before uploading. I have emailed them and will upload more after I receive their reply.
Oh I just found that there are scanlated versions also.... I will upload them now.

If someone wants to help you can get them from

http://ourtranscendence.com/?project=Natsume_Yuujinchou
The anime was friggin' nice~~
Darn, I love this series. Oh well, I guess I'll try and find some books and support the author.
Its licensed that's why I didn't upload the files.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics