Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 174votes)

Sekainohate de Aimashou

Alt Names: alt รักเราตราบชั่วฟ้าดินสลายalt 世界の果てで愛ましょうalt 在世界的尽头来相爱alt Sekai no hate de Aimashoualt To Love at the End of the World
Author: Takeda Sun
Artist: Takeda Sun
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yona Ryouma, a normal high school boy, saves a man from another world at the cost of his own life when a mysterious earthquake occurs. The man, Emillio, uses a potion which apparently saves Ryouma's life. However, he is also changed into a girl in the process. Emillio is actually the prince of this alternate world and he declares Ryouma as his wife, presumably on the context of saving his life. But what about Ryouma's life as a high school boy in his own world? And will he come to accept being the prince's wife?
Go to Sekainohate de Aimashou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

242 Comments

Holy how many brothers does Emilio have?!?!?!

Spoiler

Many.

I see the story is not ending anytime soon.

Finally, the evil brother. Let's see if he stays evil until the end.

God you people get so butthurt over the impatient ones. -.-

I actually get butthurt over people, who call me butthurt.

Impatient leecher are, sadly, are part of the community, but I don't have to accept that.

Meh I don't blame Prozess. It's like if you brought a bum a free pizza and in reply he said "What, no pepperoni?" Of course we're all free to say what's on our mind for the most part, but you would at least think that with the criticism would be a "thank you" as well.

Now if Snow commissioned Prozess to release it, then by all means feel free to be upset that he took longer to do what you paid him to do.

hmm... I did say "Thank You" in my post, look;

QAQ

Why must I wait like A MONTH for a new release QAQ

Ok sadness rant over~~ Thanks for the release Simple Scans~~<3

^-- See DX I did~

Meh I don't blame Prozess. It's like if you brought a bum a free pizza and in reply he said "What, no pepperoni?" Of course we're all free to say what's on our mind for the most part, but you would at least think that with the criticism would be a "thank you" as well.

Now if Snow commissioned Prozess to release it, then by all means feel free to be upset that he took longer to do what you paid him to do.

Noted. I will make it two months from now on.

I don't know if that is sarcasm or you're being truthful... anyway~~

@tsusanu: I'm impatient? How? I posted that the day it was released... IMO if I was impatient, then I'd have the energy to post here EVERYDAY asking for a release~ plus i was being sarcastic and I've been waiting for new chapters for another series for YEARS like for over 1400+days~ if that's not patients IDK what is.

as expected of trollzess.

Seemed more like a Ball than a Prom. 

Wow...a plot

well in my opinion about ryouma when she was a he, he seem more fit to be a she in the first place.

even though i dont commonly read genderbenders this is the only one that i would say that i like to read.

My thought exactly lol, it's like when Ryouma was a "he" was just put in there to add some more spices the story cause she doesn't show any traits of a boy up until now.

Holy how many brothers does Emilio have?!?!?!

well in my opinion about ryouma when she was a he, he seem more fit to be a she in the first place.

even though i dont commonly read genderbenders this is the only one that i would say that i like to read.

lol wtf prince.

he's female now so accept that fact

yessir!!

woah, that jump from 32 to 33.

Feels like we missed a chapter where the prince convinced the MC to go back to the castle.

Welp, maybe we'll get back to that later

EDIT: Oh, forgot the part where she woke up in the castle chapter 1, still think the 32->33 transition was a bit jarring

I like genderbender manga, sex (biological function) and gender (interpersonal identity) are not binary in the real world so it's nice to see fiction that loosens media polarization.

haha, im usually one to hate a manga where the MC is forced into doing something unwillingly, especially if its being turned into a woman, but this shit is too funny and I don't care

QAQ

Ok sadness rant over~~ Thanks for the release Simple Scans~~<3

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE, CIS SCUM

wat

Titania's win this round.

I think he will end accepting he's a she now, and married to the prince.

I don't like it, but the gut feeling tell me that will happen

considering that Ryoma had a hallucination child does that mean he gets his period?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics