Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (2.89 - 71votes)

Tails Gets Trolled

Alt Names: alt 尾がつまずくalt Teirusu Getsu Tororudoalt TGT
Author: Lazerbot
Artist: Lazerbot
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenShounen Ai Shounen AiTragedy TragedyYaoi Yaoi
Type: Other
Description: This comic has been locked, as it is not a work of translation nor a self-published work, and there is no proof of the original creator granting permission for it to be here.
Go to Tails Gets Trolled Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

60 Comments

ART

still better storytelling than isekai

This is bait.

This comic made me believe in good things again.

Why the fuck am I here?

no no no no no no no no no no get this OUT of HERE right NOW

still better storytelling than isekai

I like the inexplicable improvement (??) in art quality in chapter two.

Trust me, keep up with it, reading TGT is an experience.

So is having an encounter with Truck-kun. It's just a question of what kind of experience. Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted.

I can say that the real, meta joke went over our heads with this one.

The point of uploading this comic wasn't to show Tails getting trolled in a crude MS Paint format. It was much more than that. It was about trolling us all along.

anime is saved

I know that this will probably be deleted within a few days because this isn't a translation of a manga or even a webcomic (plus it kinds takes away views from the original), but I appreciate the uploader's gumption.

Elmer is best girl

The goddamn Elmer twist was incredible. I never saw it coming, I still can't believe it happened, it's genuinely amazing and everyone should see it for themselves.

Tags: Psychological, Smut, Tragedy, Yaoi

Eh... ok then, move on mmm...

I know that this will probably be deleted within a few days because this isn't a translation of a manga or even a webcomic (plus it kinds takes away views from the original), but I appreciate the uploader's gumption.

Elmer is best girl

It's like I'm really on Something Awful. When do I have to give money to continue browsing?

After you eat your mangosteen.

Next up:

1110020225066.png

No really. Kill this with fire.

Is this even acceptable on this site? I know it's a meme and part of it's appeal is the extremely low quality, but I don't think that's okay on Batoto.

Hey kids want to know how Tails physics?

Spoiler

Oh sick, my favorite manga! When are you going to upload Incontinent Student Bodies?  That one's a classic.

It's like I'm really on Something Awful. When do I have to give money to continue browsing?

I'm surprised it took someone this long to try to upload this absolute masterpiece here.

Gotta watch the anime adaption next https://youtube.com/watch?v=-UzEHKyUZp4

I get the feeling that reading this would be getting trolled in and by itself. Sooo... I don't think so.

holy fuck

no sonichu, no follow

Oh. This one. I can't even remember where I first read it. ... it made me realize what a weird generation the internet, video games, 4chan, trolling, etc. raised. It was entertaining for a while.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics