Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 127votes)

Ikusa x Koi

Alt Names: alt Ikusa x Lovealt Val Lovealt 戦x恋
Author: Asakura Ryousuke
Artist: Asakura Ryousuke
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Living in the house of anthrophobic high school student Akutsu Takuma are nine Valkyrie sisters!
In order to exterminate the fiends threatening to wipe out humanity, he has no choice but to raise these girls’ levels. But to do this, he needs to get these girls really turned on. A world-saving, room-sharing, love action story has begun!
Go to Ikusa x Koi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

117 Comments

you know I would've figured their "valkriye" outfits would've been stripperific but to my surprise, they aren't really that sexual oddly enough 10 outta 10.

I really think that Idol Valk is my fav, not sure why. I just wish she would hang around more often, though...

I don't think I've ever seen a worse cliffhanger.
The monsters in this series are really good.

have we seen a teacher in that school?

Wow the sleepy one-chan look really cute in this chapter. I almost did not recognize her

It's been less than two volumes and you expect an anthropophobiac guy who wants to be left alone by himself to suddenly start changing?

Geez, you won't find any series where such an extremely asocial guy (for a good reason, to be fair) decides to change in less than two volumes.

You're completely correct. I've had anthropophobia since I was a kid and it's not something that you'll just get over. Even with years of actively trying, I can only go so long before completely breaking down mentally, looking to get away. There is just no way that he would just stop being afraid of people just because he has the attention of a couple of girls, I wish it was that easy.

It's been less than two volumes and you expect an anthropophobiac guy who wants to be left alone by himself to suddenly start changing?

Geez, you won't find any series where such an extremely asocial guy (for a good reason, to be fair) decides to change in less than two volumes.

usually MC character development is quite rare and takes a long time ...

in fighting manga, it's when the time to "power up" ...

near VERY IMPORTANT decision ...

mid of story ... or at near ending arc ...

^^ yeah, manga cliche ^^

I must agree- not only does the MC fail to grow, he actively fights any attempt to grow as a person. I do not like this type of "forced" character to maintain the story-line, and I do not really care for this series. Leaving...

hmm, did Rito's "ability" starting to enter this manga too ? lolz ...

BTW, vol 03 and vol 04 already out ...

now waiting (im)patiently for next chapter ...

also ... better put this anime OP in here since ... Date = power ... =3= ...

I agree... too much repetitiveness and literally zero character development from the MC. When the MC is the inherently flawed character, there should be character development from the MC. Only when the MC is perfect or almost perfect, or at the very least not inherently flawed, should character development focus on supporting characters. This manga has it backwards. Any progress the MC might make gets reset back to zero at the next chapter.

I must agree- not only does the MC fail to grow, he actively fights any attempt to grow as a person. I do not like this type of "forced" character to maintain the story-line, and I do not really care for this series. Leaving...

ey b0Ss, ken i habe de sauce plzz? no ketchup. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/hero-sama-how-is-the-water-r20615

like this ? =3= ?

15hy1d0.jpg

ey b0Ss, ken i habe de sauce plzz? no ketchup. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Now you make me wonder when or where people said these words about Ikusa x Koi.

Frankly, I was entertained by the panties and nipples from Ikusa x Koi at first. But after 8 chapters, I'm already bored because the fan service is the ONLY redeeming quality.

I agree... too much repetitiveness and literally zero character development from the MC. When the MC is the inherently flawed character, there should be character development from the MC. Only when the MC is perfect or almost perfect, or at the very least not inherently flawed, should character development focus on supporting characters. This manga has it backwards. Any progress the MC might make gets reset back to zero at the next chapter.

MC: *pats girls head* *she falls in love* Ffs, this is why we can't have nice things

like this ? =3= ?

15hy1d0.jpg

I dont even read this. Im just here for the comments.

Good day to you all

"I hate harem manga! This author is trash!"

"The MC is too weak! This author is trash!"

"Why is the heroine yet another tsundere? This author is trash!"

"What do you mean 'Staying here makes you part of the problem'? Fuck you! This author is trash!"

Now you make me wonder when or where people said these words about Ikusa x Koi.

Frankly, I was entertained by the panties and nipples from Ikusa x Koi at first. But after 8 chapters, I'm already bored because the fan service is the ONLY redeeming quality.

"What do you mean 'Staying here makes you part of the problem'? Fuck you! This author is trash!"

I'm thoroughly enjoying this.

Oh, does anyone know whether this is released weekly or monthly?

Why can't people criticize something?

I think the flaws in this are strong enough that they are worth talking about, and people who have complaints should be allowed to discuss them.  And where else are they to discuss them but here?

The Only problem on batoto community #no offense
The people only bitching and sensitive about 1). Isekai 2). and Your fact above

When comparing kissmanga, mangahere, mangapark and mangafox community

That aggregate site the member commutity more appreciate and enjoying the manga comparing here
I dont know why, tho??

Learn to deal with opinions differing from yours being expressed. A comment section is not some kind of fanclub where everybody is holding hands and singing praises to artist and author, but is feedback from anybody who read the work: people who disliked, people who think it's kinda meh and people who love it.

If you can't handle that, you might want to shy away from any public spaces where there is a freedom of expression of one's opinion and rather seek shelter in a closed-off community.

That aggregate site the member commutity more appreciate and enjoying the manga comparing here
I dont know why, tho??

Pls don't compare this community with a bunch of filthy weeb casual moochers who genuinely think Naruto, One Piece and Bleach are the pinnacle of Manga Culture and will probably save money to get racial reassignment surgery if it exists.

#REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

In Norse mythology one of the symbols of Odin is a cross inside a circle called Odin cross, also called Sun Cross, Wheel cross and Woden's cross. And Valkyries serve Odin.

Really? damn. While I the girls don't seem to use the circle for it to be a Sun Cross. A symbol morphed a little for aesthetics is definitely not the error I thought this was. Thanks, I didn't know that was a symbol of Odin.

Also, I looked up that Odin's Cross/ Sun Cross is actually supposed to represent a wheel. Like the Taranis Wheel. Still visually and in name it's basically a cross.

a tsundere girl is not necessary a violent girl, pls dont group them together

but a violent girl, is often portrayed as tsundere, because

People will still group them together cause lazy trashy authors exist. It's sad really, when idiots change how people view things because they lack IQ to do things properly.

this^ 

A classic tsundere would honestly be a good character for a change, since the trait got diffused and stripped down over time more than not, with the proliferazation of lower effort and/or generic anime media works.

I always remember this video, when people talks about tsunderes hahaha

Remember boys and girls. The cuter the gurl is the more perverted she's likely to be

giphy.gif

I'm thoroughly enjoying this.

I dont know why, tho??

Is on Shounen Gangan so is Monthly.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics