Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 245votes)

The Wrong Way to use Healing Magic

Alt Names: alt Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youinalt 治癒魔法の間違った使い方 ~戦場を駆ける回復要員~
Author: Kurokata
Artist: Kugayama Reki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: ※ Stormy rainy day, especially for a high school student with no special talent like, Usato Ken. He was summoned to another world by being with two talented students a third year girl, Inukami Suzune and a second year boy, Ryuusen Kazuki. Yet he thought that it would be useless and useless to feel inferior to not possess any special ability .. after a test, Usato Ken. Got some magical talent that took him to a hell called "training" and from here begins this story of comedy in a different world.

Raw: http://www.rawdevart.com/2017/08/chiyu-mahou-no-machigatta-tsukaikata.html
Go to The Wrong Way to use Healing Magic Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

278 Comments

Looks fun so far. I hope the side characters get fleshed out well, this looks really promising.

im surprised the 2 side characters haven't boned yet. they have been training and spending time together in this new world for weeks.
for a MC this would be enough time to get a harem of 20 girls of every race and boob size.

Seems like i guessed right on what the title meant.

its doing ok so far. follow

It actually seems like a fun isekai story.

I just hope a harem won't be too much of a thing in this.

Hmmm. I let's see... I thought that judging from the title, it would be about keeping others alive while they're being tortured or something. >_>

It actually seems like a fun isekai story.

I just hope a harem won't be too much of a thing in this.

I wonder if he's going to become like a fantasy-style Monk: fist fighter+healing. Either that, or perhaps he's going to apply some everyday medical knowledge most people know nowadays but were virtually non-existent in a medieval era, in combination with magic?

Probably the fist fighter+healing route, i hope it will be that, at least.

There is just something in the scene of beating someone with the arm they cut down after(or before) reataching it, just seeing the horror on thier face would worth it.....

then, there is the additional pressure in knowing, that, if you dont destroy thier head with 1 strike, they will heal up IN FRONT OF YOU until you are dead..... if healing magic wouldnt be rare, an army of healers like that would have a BIG impact in the wars

This is kind of nice.  So far it managed to avoid one of the major pitfalls of modern isekai stories, giving the MC a grab bag of OP skills and stats.  Instead just one very strong skill.  Maybe.  So far.  It depends on how far they grind his self regen/healing skill.

El Hazard OVA is isekai done well.  Decent sized cast with at least some character development that does not center around the main character.

You know there's something very wrong when even the king himself fears a renowned subordinate

Lmao, you must have read so many Isekais... My sweet summer child. Go read Mushoku.

Man, and I thought my standards for what I expect from Isekai is low.  Mushoku Tensei is bottom of the barrel garbage.

Is there an Light novel or web novel of this? and if so, is there a translation?

https://myanimelist.net/manga/97090/Chiyu_Mahou_no_Machigatta_Tsukaikata__Senjou_wo_Kakeru_Kaifuku_Youin

Link says manga but it's actually the light novel

The King is Lloyd from Lindybeige!

Too bad the MC is shounen, which means no hawt teacher time :(

I wonder if he's going to become like a fantasy-style Monk: fist fighter+healing. Either that, or perhaps he's going to apply some everyday medical knowledge most people know nowadays but were virtually non-existent in a medieval era, in combination with magic?

Whenever I see someone's choices forced onto him/her, I feel this terrible buzzing in the back of my head, along with anger. I also hate when that person doesn't even try fighting against those kinds of things.

Why should he, someone utterly uninvolved, be forced to do the bidding of someone that's basically a bully, abusing her power?

I hope the next chapter is redeeming.

Have you read Wortenia Senki? I feel the same about this plot choice, and this made me so happy...

PS the novel is better.

Is there an Light novel or web novel of this? and if so, is there a translation?

Its just the usual random isekai shit, and has the potential to go to garbage, but y'know i kinda like it.

It kinda sounds like Fantasy Firefighters. Well, less about fighting fire and more about rescuing victims.

I'll follow it for now.

Whenever I see someone's choices forced onto him/her, I feel this terrible buzzing in the back of my head, along with anger. I also hate when that person doesn't even try fighting against those kinds of things.

Why should he, someone utterly uninvolved, be forced to do the bidding of someone that's basically a bully, abusing her power?

Spoilers: Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.

Memories from Etrian Odyssey started playing when I read the chapter. The fun of having medics as damage dealers.

I like deciding who lives or dies.

Hopefully as much as abrasive DPS like deciding whether you get to stay in the party.

Mostly healers are boring imo as nobody wants to duel in MMOs.

No doubt multiple people have already said this, but I like playing support

I like deciding who lives or dies. Then again, when I'm playing something that isn't a healer, I do pretty okay by drinking potions like they're water... 

I also quite like all the characters so far. Doesn't seem like it'll be a harem... yet....

Healers: Low respect but high priority targets.  I want to see where this goes.

He gonna be stabbed. He gonna be stabbed and gonna heal himself "for practice".

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics