Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 162votes)

Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!

Alt Names: alt A Wild Last Boss Appeared!alt 野生のラスボスが現れた!alt 야생의 라스트보스가 나타났다!
Author: Hazuki Tsubasa
Artist: Firehead
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It was in the year 2800 of the Midgard calendar. Back then, there was a Overlord who once reigned supreme and had reached the very brink of subduing the world.

Her name was Lufasu Mafaalu, a great woman dreaded as the Black-Winged Overlord.

She was too strong, too fast, and too beautiful…

However, she was defeated by Heroes who opposed her ferocity, and her ambition was brought to an end.

――or so went the story of our protagonist’s in-game character, whose body he now possesses for some reason in a world 200 years after Lufasu’s downfall. Follow our protagonist as he becomes unnecessarily feared by his surroundings and unnecessarily worshiped by his former subordinates as he―or now she―cheerfully travels around this fantasy world.

Japanese Raw:
http://comic-earthstar.jp/detail/wildlastboss/
Go to Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 2 Replies

233 Comments

The moment he started talking so much, I expected this to be pretty one sided. The more an antagonist or hero talks, the less they can back it up in most cases.

Wasn't that One-Punch man's thing ?
Sorry if my comment isn't stable or whatever
Did you read Youjo Senki?
[Just testing]

traps r gay

Traps are not gay, they're homosexual - Gigguk

>MC turns into a cute girl

>doesnt even bother to check out his new body

>instantly accepts everything that has happened and gets over it in a few pages

>the whole gender bender thing is only occasionally referenced for comedy effect

Uh, hello? Do japanese authors or editors know about chevkov's gun? The entire point of a gender bender series is to see how the MC deals with his situation, not "oh okay im a girl now lets never mention this again".

Its like fucking getting transported to a completely different world and the MC just goes "yea okay whatever i will go do paper work like a normal japanese salaryman" and the series completely ignores things like a different culture, races, etc.

OK

Hug page was cute.

Also, Indiana Jones style sword handling.

And here I thought there will be another epic battle...

The moment he started talking so much, I expected this to be pretty one sided. The more an antagonist or hero talks, the less they can back it up in most cases.

traps r gay

get rekt bitch, a cute little trap get.

Bring you wayward children home Lufasu!

Where's my ONE PUNCH MAN meme?

The heroes are all named after stars, so it should probably be Mizar and not 'Mizaal-san'.

http://vatoto.com/reader#260ad868cfef6e32_2

And here I thought there will be another epic battle...

even the translator seems to be iritated by the trap...

some "she" and then "he" in the translation ... :D

So this is basically Isekai One Punch Man huh? That panel with the punch and the lead up is exactly OPM.

"WE ARE AT THE AGE OF TRAPS!" 
thank you mr dwarf, you are a true hero

walrus3.jpg

A trap and a housing NPC, we need a sexy-type soon.

Lol all that blabbing only to be shut down. I woulda thought he'd put up more of a fight.

that was fast

Spoiler

my reaction when reading this:

9OVGpVJ.gif

wew..... if i don't read the comment section

Spoiler

could you please mind your manner and put a spoiler tag?

wew..... if i don't read the comment section

i won't know if aries turn out to be a guy

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics