Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.29 - 138votes)

Kunoichi no Ichi!

Alt Names: alt クノイチノイチalt クノイチノイチ!alt 쿠노이치노이치alt Kunoichi no Ichi
Author: Kanazawa Shinnosuke
Artist: Kanazawa Shinnosuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: On a school trip to shinobi-themed Ninjatown, a young man named Ichi Kuno accidentally springs a mystical ninja trap which sends him back to the Age of the Ninja. Having no other path, he must pose as a girl and infiltrate an Kurenai Academy, a school of kunoichi students, to retrieve a mystical scroll that can return him to the future. But when everyone around him is already far better at stealth and infiltration than he could ever imagine being, it's not going to be easy. He'll need to employ his own special bag of tricks, and have a lot of luck, if he's going to last more than 5 minutes surrounded by hot kunoichi girls, every one of whom would happily kill him in a moment if he's discovered.
Go to Kunoichi no Ichi! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

192 Comments

Will the cops accept the explanation that I was trying to learn that jutsu? 

This art style is similar to boku girl but its not the same person, I don’t understand.

Probably an assistant?

This art style is similar to boku girl but its not the same person, I don’t understand.

And I suppose next time, the others try to learn how to perform Ichi's "penis manifestation" jutsu.

I still don't get what big breast has to do with kunoichi. But hey I'm not complaining.

Hi hello. Hope there's not a drastic change from the change of typesetters. I'm still pretty new at doing manga

Have you never witnessed the Farom Style Substitution Technique?

I think perfect being that is object of an envy of gods who does not need clothes at all is bad example.

WARNING, WARNING ... the action you have take might produce BONER. If this is not the action that you intended please return the Air Bags to their normal stowed position. Further agitation of the equipment could result in Explosions.

Ichi is best girl

Spoiler

Wasn't aware they had zippers in ancient Japan.

I think the more pressing matter is

Truly a weakling. He gave up after discovering the goods. If it's cute, you don't mind the details (and it really was cute with the new clothes).

Also, since the girl's clothes are in danger 24/7, you'd expect she would go with something that covers more, or at least has more fabric, not one that's already ready to snap at any moment. Having said that, she did the right choice anyway (for the PLOT).

Manga is a different world where certain rules don't apply. The clothes will stay on perfectly unless the plot dictates they explode, in which case they will shred magnificently. Also the vast majority of females are going to be supermodel looks and young and fit. The females are all also going to be virgins, although usually they will pretend to be experienced and know how to seduce males. Except when the actual sex part starts, then they become timid virgins that are scared of penises and men in general.

What are you talking about? They even had space ships, bikinis and Afros back then!!!

Ssssh, that's a highly classified secret... all of Them!

What's the point of gettimg more fabric that will get torn on you or used for substitution technique? You can't damage what is not there.

Have you never witnessed the Farom Style Substitution Technique?

Spoiler

Just started reading this one. That Nagisa disturbingly resembles Locon's characters.. You sure MC's the only guy around?

Now that you mention it... Well, if you've read further, you've probably seen enough to dispel that suspicion. Ninjas are skilled at the art of concealment, but surely there are limits to how much can be concealed by the likes of Nagisa's undergarments.

Ok, artist clearly drawing girl here and just saying it's a trap. Until Ichi was undressed it was clearly different body type.

Truly a weakling. He gave up after discovering the goods. If it's cute, you don't mind the details (and it really was cute with the new clothes).

Also, since the girl's clothes are in danger 24/7, you'd expect she would go with something that covers more, or at least has more fabric, not one that's already ready to snap at any moment. Having said that, she did the right choice anyway (for the PLOT).

What's the point of gettimg more fabric that will get torn on you or used for substitution technique? You can't damage what is not there.

Spoiler

What are you talking about? They even had space ships, bikinis and Afros back then!!!

That ruffian didn't deserve Lv. 2 Adorable Ichi.

They also had clothing shops with changing rooms.

What are you talking about, that's clearly nonsense!

Spoiler

Spoiler

They also had clothing shops with changing rooms.

2 things ...

1. Chapter 11 Page 4 Panel 6 ... I appreciate the appropriate reaction. None of that nose bleed bullshit metaphor. Remember guys nose bleeds are a sure sign of little to no manhood. However, can't have him unleashing the dragon either as he would get found out.

2. Chapter 11 Page 9 ... dammit ... he's cute ... no homo. He almost took the best girl prize ... I haven't decided yet but I'd appreciate not getting sucked in *pause* like that again.

Just started reading this one. That Nagisa disturbingly resembles Locon's characters.. You sure MC's the only guy around?

Looks like the other dude found out where he was hiding his ninja scroll

Gender bender tag in his case would be better served with "trap" tag. >_>

Pathetic, a little bit of a schlong won't be a deal breaker for me

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics