Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 396votes)

Ninja Shinobu-san no Junjou

Alt Names: alt 忍者忍同学的纯情alt 忍者シノブさんの純情alt Ninja Shinobu-chan no Junjoualt Shinobu's Pure Heart
Author: Yuzuchiri
Artist: Yuzuchiri
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A slice-of-life series about a girl named Shinobu, who is perfectly normal and most definitely not a ninja.
Go to Ninja Shinobu-san no Junjou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Criminal Activity New Window Granitefish
  • 5 Replies

566 Comments

Let's talk about MURDER! ...

was that a persona 4 comic reference??

Little sister deserves to be dropped legs-first into a wood chipper

Ehhh, she's 9.  If we did that to every 9 year old who deserves it, we'd solve overpopulation but we'd also be the worst mass-murderers the world has ever seen.  And in a few years she'll be OK.

Let's talk about MURDER!

. . . Let's not.

dunno why but shinobu become more cute every passing chapter 

Wow. Shinobu is quickly becoming a top girl, nin.

Little sister deserves to be dropped legs-first into a wood chipper

One chapter a day for the entire week? Whaaaa

Clearly someone in the scanlation team's a ninja. Yep.

Shinobu looks like a dead ringer for Fran from Tensei Shitara Kendeshita. And what was Chitoge doing here?

I officially claim Shibobu as my waifu stay of you this manga MY H-HEARTTTTTTTTT

Shinobu-san with kemonomimi HNNGG~~~~

We need new title for this - "My ninja average classmate can't be this cute".

T-this is pretty cute.

[Deleted] It wasn't good, had bad taste, and was too long.

Aw hey! No illegal shit in chapter 5! :P

Pretty sure pulling a Nisekoi is the most serious crime yet.

attempted homicide (strangling)

3. Money launder

4. Illegal trespassing

Counterfeiting, not money laundering.

3. Money launder
4. Illegal trespassing

now fixed

Spoiler

Hitoyoshi, you dumbass!
When a girl pushes you to a wall and snuggles to you, you do not simply stand and wait for the wall to rotate, you kiss the girl!

shinobu is so cute my H-HEART~~~~~

Shinobu is a ninja, just not a shadow warrior, but a Normally Introverted Natured Juvenile Adult.

chapter 1:  suicide.

chapter 2: date rape.

I'm excited to see what the next chapter has in store for us.

3. Money launder

4. Illegal trespassing

I really hope this stays SoL for a bit and doesn't turn into a typical shounen battle manga too quickly. I feel like it's inevitable given the setting that some rival faction or something will show up and MC will be caught in a fight between ninja clans as he tries to help Shinobu but all I can do is hope that doesn't happen, or at least doesn't happen too quickly, so hope I shall.

First of all, there's no action tag. There never was a talk about rivals or something, and all we've ever seen is the ninja girl trying to get MC's d.

I get your point, but I don't think we ever felt any 'shounen battle manga' vibes from this manga

I really hope this stays SoL for a bit and doesn't turn into a typical shounen battle manga too quickly. I feel like it's inevitable given the setting that some rival faction or something will show up and MC will be caught in a fight between ninja clans as he tries to help Shinobu but all I can do is hope that doesn't happen, or at least doesn't happen too quickly, so hope I shall.

You can't back out now, Hitoyoshi. She's got too much dirt on you already!

I keep coming back to this manga every update, just to find out what their latest crime is.

My schools rotating walls weren't a problem. The trapdoors were a real pain in the ass though.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics