Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 396votes)

Ninja Shinobu-san no Junjou

Alt Names: alt 忍者忍同学的纯情alt 忍者シノブさんの純情alt Ninja Shinobu-chan no Junjoualt Shinobu's Pure Heart
Author: Yuzuchiri
Artist: Yuzuchiri
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A slice-of-life series about a girl named Shinobu, who is perfectly normal and most definitely not a ninja.
Go to Ninja Shinobu-san no Junjou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Criminal Activity New Window Granitefish
  • 5 Replies

566 Comments

Ohhh,,, nnnnooooooo!!!

...did... did they just make it through a chapter without a crime? ...I... I don't believe it. Happy at the ending but sad that it's ended.

Will definitely read author's next work.

Oh right, I love how the volume covers show that Shinobu gradually becomes more "normal".

Spoiler

Some other great ones are Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To (which I'm sure everyone here knows about) and Lovely Complex. Maid Sama is a guilty pleasure.

I still would like moar Ore Monogatari as well.

There's always Sheriff Evans. Ore Monogatari is great too.

Want moar Ore Monogatari!

Spoiler

Sigh. Just once I would like my cute romantic comedy with actually decent characters and plot progression to not end once they start dating. Just recently Ki ni Naru Mori-san did this to me too. There is still plenty of room for interesting developments in this story, and its a good long way from getting stale.

What number's the last chatper?

Spoiler

Changing subjects, I have to say I'm really not terribly fond of this last volume. It feels like the genre changed... That's not to say it's not any good, I just like the previous ones better.

What number's the last chatper?

Ahh, this is so nice and relaxing.

The hardcore shit I keep unintentionally coming across really wears me out.

There's always Sheriff Evans. Ore Monogatari is great too.

Still marked "Ongoing", so, I guess there might be one or two more as "Epilogue" chapters?

Usually they market the last chapters as "The End" But you never know

People, there was a table of contents with ch 25.  Everyone caught up should already know there's 30 chapters to the series... and what just posted here was Ch 29, math it out as to what's still remaining.

Yet another ending... Makes me feel a little like CRAWLING IN MY SKIN THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

So the entire school thinks he's loco again, but he gets the girl this time. I guess the math works out.

Still marked "Ongoing", so, I guess there might be one or two more as "Epilogue" chapters?

There is one more chapter. But it's already up on the scanalators website and has been for a couple days so some people have already read it. It is essentially an Epilogue though not titled as such

キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!

Those last few pages made me smile so wide i think i dislocated my jaw... Oh well... The pain was worth it to see that cute fluffyness.

Usually they market the last chapters as "The End"
But you never know

ohh my this is so cute.. and the ending...just wow

I was going to say "wow I didn't actually expect any progress until the end" but it seems like (from the comments) that this is the last :'(

CLIFFHANGER

Hitoyoshi my man

I was going to say "wow I didn't actually expect any progress until the end" but it seems like (from the comments) that this is the last :'(

i'm sad this end so fast, but i'm so happy the ending is cute and adorable and full of joy and oh my gosh my heart is melted

...and next will be the last...

So quick enjoying this sweetness. T_T

Man, I will miss Shinobu-san.

wait for part two, It will be called:

Ninja Sasuke-kun no junjou

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics