Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 396votes)

Ninja Shinobu-san no Junjou

Alt Names: alt 忍者忍同学的纯情alt 忍者シノブさんの純情alt Ninja Shinobu-chan no Junjoualt Shinobu's Pure Heart
Author: Yuzuchiri
Artist: Yuzuchiri
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A slice-of-life series about a girl named Shinobu, who is perfectly normal and most definitely not a ninja.
Go to Ninja Shinobu-san no Junjou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Criminal Activity New Window Granitefish
  • 5 Replies

566 Comments

Thank you for scanlating all this! I'm a sucker for happy endings so this was nice :D

but...
Spoiler

Oh man, did this get rushed? I really liked this series.

Noooooo....I want moarrrrr :( Such a nice little series. Many thanks author-san and scanlators.

it's been a short but sweet ride. while the manga still have room to expand with other pairings, i guess the author just intended to wrap it up here- with the main pairing resolved, i can at least accept it. many thanks to the scanlation team too for bringing this manga to us.

hope the author will come up with more stuff like this.

IDK if it's only me, but the author's art gradually gets better over the duration of this series, and i like it. makes the wait for his next work even more worth it.

Many thanks @ Yuzuchiri & Meraki Scans. Great read.

thanks the author for the manga, very good story.

and thanks the translator group... without you we wont know this gem

I need moar :sadface:

Criminal levels of smugness.

Hmm that was a good read thanks for the translations

Great ending, just sad the punchline at the end wasn't something about her being a kunoichi, not a ninja.

The author did such a good job of ending this at the right moment without dragging it on. and thanks to the scanlators for doing such an incredible and fast job of translating this! I'm gunna miss this one still though.

Great series! Thanks for doing this series, Meraki Scans!

Thank you, Meraki. That was a wonderful manga. ^_^

YMMV on exactly when it became awful, but I''s was full-blown traumatic (though not quite as traumatic as Sundome).

Some manga jump the shark; I''s jumped into the shark's mouth.

It wasnt that bad IMO, it got pretty close before it ended but it ended.

But this kinda highlights the problem with romance series deciding to continue after they pair up, there was no much reason for I"s to continue after the Christmas Party, point is that in a narrative there is a structure and when a narrative reaches its conclusion, that was the Christmas Party, there was nothing else to go on so it tried to introduce new elements to keep the story going but because it reached the conclusion it felt forced for the reader.

Kimi no Iru Machi was far worst that I"s because at least that I"s had the decency to end and not drag itself for 16 more volumes of "eh?" ... now THAT was a terrible series and that was before Seo had the genius idea in another series of trucking the main heroine the manga was named after (AND later realizing how stupid that was and introducing her near identical clone). 

This was so sweet! I hope the author does more!

To the translators, thank you for this fun ride. It was short (and I can still remember when you guys churned out 5 chapters at a time) but it was a nice time. I like how you guys also translated the author's notes and how he/she said that he/she was proud to have this as a starting point. It definitely i something worthy of praise if we consider this as the first project. Ah damn I just wish we had more normal days for the 2 of em. 

Also oddly enough this is one of the few titles I've read where the main OTP gets together before the side OTPs lol

Shinobu, the shinobi. Echechech, I just got it.

Thanks Meraki. This was great.

Sigh. Just once I would like my cute romantic comedy with actually decent characters and plot progression to not end once they start dating. Just recently Ki ni Naru Mori-san did this to me too. There is still plenty of room for interesting developments in this story, and its a good long way from getting stale.

Have you read Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa?

Thank you, Meraki. That was a wonderful manga. ^_^

I''s was decent until they started dating. But as a rule, in romcoms, the characters will either be dating by chapter 2 or they'll only start going out in the finale. It's a question of plot structure.

YMMV on exactly when it became awful, but I''s was full-blown traumatic (though not quite as traumatic as Sundome).

Some manga jump the shark; I''s jumped into the shark's mouth.

Sigh. Just once I would like my cute romantic comedy with actually decent characters and plot progression to not end once they start dating. Just recently Ki ni Naru Mori-san did this to me too. There is still plenty of room for interesting developments in this story, and its a good long way from getting stale.

I''s was decent until they started dating. But as a rule, in romcoms, the characters will either be dating by chapter 2 or they'll only start going out in the finale. It's a question of plot structure.

I can't shake the feeling this was axed, I probably am wrong, but the feeling still there....

It is one hell of a nice manga (one of the rare ones we find out there) and had potential to keep going for at least 100 chapters.

Meanwhile, we get some shallow pieces that goes over 500 chapters, sigh, never gonna understand this logic....

Want moar Ore Monogatari!

Spoiler

Don't even remember me *sniff*..... I want that so bad to be picked up again.

So is she really a ninja? Or did she lie? WE WON'T EVER KNOW NOW!

It ended...

512_6dad88681231345088707.jpg

...did... did they just make it through a chapter without a crime? ...I... I don't believe it. Happy at the ending but sad that it's ended.

They were holding hands! Public lewdity!

yayyyyyyy!!!!! at last.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics