Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 396votes)

Ninja Shinobu-san no Junjou

Alt Names: alt 忍者忍同学的纯情alt 忍者シノブさんの純情alt Ninja Shinobu-chan no Junjoualt Shinobu's Pure Heart
Author: Yuzuchiri
Artist: Yuzuchiri
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A slice-of-life series about a girl named Shinobu, who is perfectly normal and most definitely not a ninja.
Go to Ninja Shinobu-san no Junjou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Criminal Activity New Window Granitefish
  • 5 Replies

566 Comments

Wait, what? Are you talking series end or raws remaining ends?

The series is complete at five volumes, according to https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=113921

-7 chapter to the end! go Shinobu.

Wait, what? Are you talking series end or raws remaining ends?

Is not use, the defense  is just to low, Shinobu need to switch jobs from assassin to a tank class so she can wear heavy armor, other way she will not survive next Hitoyoshi attack.

You gotta admit, although his lil sis sort of stuck-up, she's goddamn adorable.

Huh.  If you look at the bottom of that one frame where you can actually see his painting . . . he's actually really good.

Ma boi Hitoyoshi plays to win, he just forgot to put a ring on that finger. 

-7 chapter to the end! go Shinobu.

Plot twist: 

Hitoyoshi's inner thoughts

Spoiler

Really, author. If you want to kill off the little sister somewhere down the line, I'd be totally fine with it

Why?, she is a good girl, she is better than other who have "brother complex"...

Hitoyoshi does 9999 mental damage!

It's super effective!

Shinobu has fainted

That's two near fatal strikes. How much more can she take?

Really, author. If you want to kill off the little sister somewhere down the line, I'd be totally fine with it

Exactly

C'mon, everyone know that the armor doesn't matter as long as it's not overweight, but the fashion does.*

I may be playing too much Dark Souls III lately.

All I care is fashion thus I use the Armor from the Dancer of the Boreal Valley and her twin sword, I also use "Onikiri and Ubadachi"

The girls I love is Sister Friede and Fire Keeper.

http://merakiscans.com/ninja-shinobu-san-no-junjou/23/ They scans it daily lol. I feel listening to lea salonga we could be in love when reading this manga

C'mon, everyone know that the armor doesn't matter as long as it's not overweight, but the fashion does.*

That is the life of a Monster Hunter.  The eternal search for a mix set that gets skills you want without it looking incredibly stupid.  Fashion Souls wishes it was as involved as Fashion Hunter.

I never thought they'd pair ninja-boy with the childhood friend. I was shipping him and klutz-chan.

It's always possible that childhood-freind will now just add a ninja to her ever-growing pile of people she actually wasn't romantically interested in. It's all down to how many points she's invested in trope-deflection.

Harima should have ended up with Yakumo, and my mind will never be changed about that.

Im torn between Yakumo and Eri. Also fuck Tenma and her stupid ass.

Defense of the dress might be crap, but it sure is effective!

It's not about the base defense, it's about the buffs.

Defense of the dress might be crap, but it sure is effective!

see me after class

Yay, progress! 

"See, the terrifying thing about [dense male protagonist in a romantic comedy series] is that you can throw all your emotions at him, entrust him with all your deepest secrets, exhibit your weaknesses and he would still fucking take forever to get that you want his D."

This proves she's not a ninja. If she was a ninja, she would have been ready for that surprise attack.

>Death flag hairstyle

RIP Imouto

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics