Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 386votes)

Lies of the Sheriff Evans: Dead or Love

Alt Names: alt 保安官エヴァンスの嘘alt Hoankan Evans no Uso: Dead or Love
Author: Kuriyama Mizuki
Artist: Kuriyama Mizuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The misadventures of the sheriff Elmore Evans as he attempts to find luck in his love life.
Go to Lies of the Sheriff Evans: Dead or Love Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter discussion of Sheriff Evans' Lies New Window truepurple
  • 15 Replies

742 Comments

The Reporter Girl is cute (I have a bias for megane girls), hope we see more of her

So does he eventually find someone or is this like this other manga I read where it was 6 volumes of the main guy getting screwed over and doesn't end up with anyone. The end to that annoyed me so much, I forgot the name of it.

Bury My Sides at Wounded Kek.

Best parts of this? The absolutely amazing way the horse "run", and the TN on page 26.

Oh, I don't know, the "bleed" speech bubble is pretty classic. Reminds me of something you'd see in DUWANG.

funny thing is, he actually has good skills and all that, so he has chance to get popular with women (eventually..) 

tho we'll have to see if his bad luck lasts longer than him lol

Best parts of this? The absolutely amazing way the horse "run", and the TN on page 26.

Also the horse is rapidly becoming a giraffe.

glad this got translated! This was one of the six I was interested in. Thank you!

Damn, he has John's dead eye for always aiming for the hand lol

Hm, his father seems like he was pretty popular, so what's the problem?

It's the beard, isn't it?

Once you notice how the horses run, you can't unsee it.

Wow, those guns sure are sling shots in disguise.

Spoiler

Also, good for him that he didn't take Liz in as his wife, because she will most likely die from the aftereffects of the bullet still remaining inside her arm [must be, because if the bullet would've left the arm and thus caused an exit-injury, she would've bled to death with just a simple bandage around her upper arm], causing inflammation/sepsis/lead poisoning in the process.

I am pretty sure the bullet only scratched her arm.

Wow, those guns sure are sling shots in disguise.

Spoiler

Also, good for him that he didn't take Liz in as his wife, because she will most likely die from the aftereffects of the bullet still remaining inside her arm [must be, because if the bullet would've left the arm and thus caused an exit-injury, she would've bled to death with just a simple bandage around her upper arm], causing inflammation/sepsis/lead poisoning in the process.

If anyone can make a better description please do so, I suck at it.

It's a pretty solid description it let me fall into this just right.

I was not expecting this one out of the six to get scanlated. I thought 4 boy adventures would get scans after Wakaki's manga.

I wasn't either, but I showed this to my TL on a whim since he likes these sorts of quirky comedies, and he fell in love with it.

I was not expecting this one out of the six to get scanlated. I thought 4 boy adventures would get scans after Wakaki's manga.

If anyone can make a better description please do so, I suck at it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics