Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 386votes)

Lies of the Sheriff Evans: Dead or Love

Alt Names: alt 保安官エヴァンスの嘘alt Hoankan Evans no Uso: Dead or Love
Author: Kuriyama Mizuki
Artist: Kuriyama Mizuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The misadventures of the sheriff Elmore Evans as he attempts to find luck in his love life.
Go to Lies of the Sheriff Evans: Dead or Love Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter discussion of Sheriff Evans' Lies New Window truepurple
  • 15 Replies

742 Comments

I've been having a sort of feeling lately, are the people reading Sheriff Evans the same people reading Kaguya, Komi, Tomo-chan, and Yakumo-san? Something about all these series just seem so similar.

People tends to like good series. Me see good series, me reads.

Our original translation/localization of it was made before the first volume cover gave it an official English one. Don't know who changed (fixed) it back to Japanese, but it was overdue.

This is a comment from the contributor regarding the name change. Please read the comments before changing it back and forth. If it has to go through one name change, people can get used to that, but if the name keeps changing because people want it back to what they're used to then new readers are gonna get confused.

Guys, it doesn't make sense since the manga is about Wild West.

what the weab happened to the title?

I've been having a sort of feeling lately, are the people reading Sheriff Evans the same people reading Kaguya, Komi, Tomo-chan, and Yakumo-san? Something about all these series just seem so similar.

I read all of those but Yakumo-san.  Never heard of it.  Actually I guess I have.  I remember reading some of this years ago but lost track of it somehow.

I don't dislike Komi-san but I find it sort of strange and oddly written.  Like I can feel the author's social problems come through the pages and it sometimes makes me cringe or feel uncomfortable.  I only check it out every few issues or so.

I agree that Evans is a better male protagonist than Jun but I also really understand Jun's problems. 

Spoiler

They are comfy as f***

I didn't really like Tomo or Yakumo despite the latter's art.  I think a lot of us were also reading Rough Sketch Senpai and the one about the Cooking Gal, too.

No, my silly man, We need Sugita to voice the almighty Narrator.

I want Norio "God" Wakamoto as the narrator

Sheriff Evans is a smooth motherfucker.

*narrator's voice*

He is actually not.

Ch. 35: "Sheriff Evans is some passive-aggressive motherf@cker"

Yes, absolutely. I read everything.

Only reading Tomo-chan in that list. I guess the basic premise kinda similar, except Evans is not exactly dense/in denial like Jun-boy (groan).

Evans is more likeable as male lead, though both Anne and Oakley are lovable in their own ways.

I do read Sheriff Evans and Kaguya, but not those other ones. I just don't find those others as interesting as Sheriff and Keguya, especially when it comes to how likable the side characters are. Still, opinions may vary.

Komi-san_-_Just_get_married_already.jpg

Yeah, seems thing about to get serious since Author has begin tying loose end that is Evan's romance.

Woah wtf? is this manga bout to end 'coz Daaaamn that was smooth

Komi-san_-_Just_get_married_already.jpg

MAN, some critical love hits on this chapter,

god job Evans, you are ALMOST there!

man does this means the series is ending? that totally felt like beginning of the end.

MAN, some critical love hits on this chapter,

god job Evans, you are ALMOST there!

This needs an anime adaptation, right now.

But only with Tomokazu Sugita as Evans. That would be pure gold.

No, my silly man, We need Sugita to voice the almighty Narrator.

sherriff evans da god

This needs an anime adaptation, right now.

But only with Tomokazu Sugita as Evans. That would be pure gold.

Lol, so smooth, yet so desperate. Sheriff Evans folks! But seriously, why do I feel that this doesn't get as much attention as other shounens? It is totally hilarious, has fun characters, good writing, strong action sequences, good art, and a unique premise.

Yes, getting closer. Don't let this drag.

Get a room

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics