Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 139votes)

Cross Account

Alt Names: alt クロスアカウントalt Çapraz Hesapalt Кросс Аккаунт
Author: Date Tsunehiro
Artist: Date Tsunehiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Say hello to Daichi, a.k.a. Mr. Harmless. Because of his compulsive need to be liked, he never makes waves and maintains an easy going attitude. So easy going, everyone thinks he's a dud. But online he's a stud! His angry otaku online persona has garnered him thousands of followers! But real life and online life are two very different things. A lesson he's going to learn the hard way!
Go to Cross Account Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

145 Comments

OMG IDK THERE'S AN ENGLISH TL! IM FOLLOWING NOW!

Not yet, but it's been firmly at the very end of the magazine for like 2 months now. Though there was a slight improvement this week (Cross Account and Shûdan! were at the bottom instead).

i hope neither cross account nor hungry marie get axed. cross account however, it's not that "shonen jump style" suit. it's more to weekly shonen magz type (yamada kun and 7 witches, fairy tail, domestic na kanojo, tsurezure children). so i hope it's not get axed, rather, transfered to other magazine (although it's not that simply).

plus i saw that the first volume is on printing, so i hope it got boosted from the first volume release ~

Tsundere Childhood Friend... "It's not like I have someone I like, or anything!"

MC : I wonder if she likes someone?

Main girl (never met or even talked to the girl) : I think she actually likes you...

MC : no... that's totally impossible...

Where did I read this chain of events already? Oh, right, in just about every romcom in existence...

Hint  : he either end up with main girl, or it's open ended because it was axed.

Spoiler

This childhoold friend is so annoying.

I hope the main girl will come in MC school fast, or something.

I can see this being dragged till the last arc when Nanoha finally decide to show herself to him IRL.

And this Tsunanaji archetype of character is freaking overused too.

Well, gonna keep on the lookout for some hopefully good development.

Yeah, it's really the dreaded love triangle that turns me off. I'd like to see at least one series where the female childhood friend is… just that. A friend. =[

well ... japan doesn't really believe in a friendship between guys and girls except if they are already dating other persons and is not NTR

Next up, MC's childhood friend gonna be an actress, compete with Nanoka, and this will become another actress manga like Skip Beat

Hungry Mary will be axed???!!

Not yet, but it's been firmly at the very end of the magazine for like 2 months now. Though there was a slight improvement this week (Cross Account and Shûdan! were at the bottom instead).

I don't think either one of them is bad. I think the combination of the two are bad though, they should've each been a heroine in their own stories. Right now, it kind of makes you expect female jealousy later down the road from two great female characters, over a guy who's not really all that likeable most of the time.

Yeah, it's really the dreaded love triangle that turns me off. I'd like to see at least one series where the female childhood friend is… just that. A friend. =[

the mc is obsess with this idol holy shit

"We were friends?!" really got me. In my head, I was thinking, "Since when?! Get outta here!"
After chapter 4, My dislike for the childhood friend has increased tenfold! Can't wait to see her get rejected HARD by Daichi.

The next chapter better be about best girl Nanoka.

This one's got an Ichigo 100% vibe with the somewhat dual heroines, although the childhood friend seems pretty weak right now.

But this childhood friend 100% deserves to lose. At least Onodera was kind and gentle. This Mao girl is just a pure asshole tsundere... I can't stand those.

She ruined any potential for him to have a romantic life in high school. She turned all the girls against him to a point where they dont even spare him a single thought as dating potential. God, i hope she gets burned. I can't see a romantic relationship between her and mc as anything other than stockholm syndrome.

>hamburgers

what is this localization

Spoiler

ハンバーグ定食 / Hamburger Meal Set
Can still be hamburger without the bun.

>hamburgers

what is this localization

Spoiler

Or Niesekoi for the matter.
Shounen Jump. its like the jump cant run without one or two rome comes somhow.....

I think Bakuman did a pretty good job explaining how a magazine like Shounen Jump values stories of certain genres differently. While you can't really take a fictional story at face value, I think they actually based that specific part on reality. Basically, they want at least some stories of certain genres alongside their main ones, in order to increase the amount of target groups.

Nothing special. Still a better love story than [insert any Seo Kouji manga], I suppose.

Or Niesekoi for the matter.
Shounen Jump. its like the jump cant run without one or two rome comes somhow.....

Man childhood friend is gonna lose in this too

But this childhood friend 100% deserves to lose. At least Onodera was kind and gentle. This Mao girl is just a pure asshole tsundere... I can't stand those.

Spoiler

What's the deal with his manga? Never really read them, but see them referenced a bit here and there both ill(like here and now) and well(they're decently high rated).

His work is known for some incredibly inane drama. That being said, it seems to be a symptom of being forced to do long serializations. Most of his shorter works have been quite good since he doesn't have to constantly cause unnecessary drama in order to keep the manga running. He's not necessarily a really "bad" author, just not the best.

What's the deal with his manga? Never really read them, but see them referenced a bit here and there both ill(like here and now) and well(they're decently high rated).

Tendency for really poorly done drama and really dumb decisions made with the plot.  Usually was just bad soap-opera levels, but he went full pants-on-head with Fuuka

I guess they are decently highly rated cause some people like that stuff.  It's like how David Cage games are usually well received

Can't write romance for shit, but his sports manga and one-shots are excellent.

Though, Seo's works are a bit of a hit and miss. Suzuka was excellent. It's sequel, not so much.

Harmless boyo 

Nothing special. Still a better love story than [insert any Seo Kouji manga], I suppose.

The manga will be axed before that with a open-ending.

I really don't like Shonen jump ranking/Popularity, i'm still salty because of Mx0.

That and Double Arts which was by the same author as Nisekoi. Wouldn't surprise me if the length of Nisekoi was due to some BS editorial mandate.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics