Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 130votes)

Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu

Alt Names: alt Assemble! Mysterious Research Clubalt あつまれ!ふしぎ研究部alt 모여라! 불가사의 연구부alt Reúnanse! Club de Investigaciones Misteriosas
Author: Anbe Masahiro
Artist: Anbe Masahiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The new series from Anbe Masahiro, the author of the famous manga series "Shinryaku! Ika Musume".

Goryo Daisuke is still unsure about which club to join. When he meets the three girl members of the Mysterious Research Club while looking for the school's warehouse, he gets hypnotized to sign the registration form.

Suzu who is obsessed with scary curses, Chiaki who only relies on her monstrous strength to perform dangerous magic tricks, and Kotone who can control people by hypnosis...

Now, Daisuke's comical, yet chaotic life as the club's guinea pig to conduct mysterious research begins!
Go to Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

199 Comments

I strangely ship chief kotone with daisuke ... as if there's any romance ever progressed in this manga lol 

Is that guy ever going to go for Kotone-senpai? Guess not as this is a 4-koma 

Braid girl is very rapidly becoming Best

chief didn't have a braid tho

and already the best so what r u talkin about 

i don't understand

Dammit, you tease. Meganekko was hoping for this and that so much and you just sent her away.

any1 know where the last page is from?

https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/ayakashiko-r21333

any1 know where the last page is from?
Brothers and sisters we have a sighting of a corruptible M type, someone break out the celebratory drinks!

Braid girl is very rapidly becoming Best

thanks for your hardwork translator-san

by the way, did someone use manga loader? my manga loader doesn't work now, it's me or it's out of date?

ffs I swear I put this on my follow list 3 different times. Now I know for CERTAIN this is on the list, and I won't miss about 7 chapter uploads.

Did you seriously compared this title to D-Frag?

THE D FRAG GODS ARE ANGRY!!! SOON THE RAINS SHALL WASH AWAY THE UNWORTHY!

He scored some senpai points

It has some high points, but overall I'd have to that it's pretty boring. Let's see how it stands by the end of volume one.

Say that to D-Frag

Cant believe i have to share this universe with people like you.

Say that to D-Frag

Did you seriously compared this title to D-Frag?

The guy is just in a school club with 3 other girls.
No idea how that qualifies as harem...

You need to look at this from Takahama's perspective.

Three girls capture and manipulate a unwilling teenage boy, strip and tease him, and sneak out and cling on him late at night.

Its quite indecent!

Spoiler

Maybe it's not actually rare, but I swear this is the first time I realize this comic has 'harem' but not 'romance'.

The guy is just in a school club with 3 other girls.
No idea how that qualifies as harem...

Maybe it's not actually rare, but I swear this is the first time I realize this comic has 'harem' but not 'romance'.

AFAIK the readers set the tags. Some readers are stupid and don't know what harem means.

read the batoto definition which states it only has to be one male and several female characters. they are often in love with mc-kun, but not necessarily. 

their definition is far from the norm though. or at least different from what i perceive a harem to be.

Lorelaiii, you're a real trooper. -otsukare.

Boy gonna die.

I am wondering what if Chiaki Senpai meet with Tejina Senpai?

21231265_10210055646980160_1717723842941

So how many chapter until we caught up?

Recent chapter is 47 I think so 35 as of now.
Reminds me of morals committee prez from Aho Girl. I love em both

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics