Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 288votes)

Densetsu no Yuusha no Konkatsu

Alt Names: alt 伝説の勇者の婚活alt 传说中勇者的结婚活动alt Marriage Hunting of The Legendary Brave
Author: Nakamura Takatoshi
Artist: Nakamura Takatoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story takes place in a world after the legendary warrior defeats the demon lord. After he brought peace to the world, he decides to set out on another adventure to search for his wife.
Go to Densetsu no Yuusha no Konkatsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoilers, probably] When would Yuri find a bride? New Window Vex'd
  • 3 Replies

375 Comments

This is why it's important to raise your charisma stat.
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???? just say it you *******just do iiiiit

HONESTLY , they should have ended together , like there was no fking reason not to....if the next girl ends up like this too then ETA GEGE

dammit ...

my heart, my feels and my tears ...

It's Golden Boy

No, the ending of Golden Boy is different.

Dammit, they should have ended up together! 

The reason she didn't say anything to Yuri is because she realized that Yuri didn't love her (anymore). After saving her he was perfectly satisfied and happy to leave her. He had already moved on, emotionally speaking. 

Actually his line "you can finally search for a real partner, one that you can love from the bottom of your heart" actually be considered a type of rejection too. It is somewhat similar to rejecting someone's confession because "there is someone more suited to you than me".

Please elaborate

Sonomono. nochi ni

H'yup.
Perhaps not as much autism and stupid excuses as I thought, but chap 9 sure went down like we all thought it would. It still seems there were no legit reasons for them to not be together.
It basically reminded me of all of the times I had to do something I didn't want to do, but my inner voice told me "Just do it. Just say "X" and be done with it, it is the most helpful thing to do in this scenario, just fucking do it!"
But in reality, all I could think was being incredibly stubborn and unwilling to make compromises. Only, I don't have anyone to yell at me to do the right thing, but the audience sure fills in that spot.

I'll just stop reading here. The formula for this story repeats itself way too much. It's not fun anymore.

Please elaborate

It's Golden Boy

We already got that manga,, so no

Please elaborate

We already got that manga,, so no

Would be funny if all the women he saved all come for him in the end and have a harem

Would be funny if all the women he saved all come for him in the end and have a harem

Spoiler

Here, you can now pinpoint the moment my heart broke ;_;

Goddamnit ;_;

6f4.jpg

TABLEPLIF.gif
                       +
LieDown_TryNotToCry_CryALot.jpeg

Creativity thrives in LN's (Sometimes.) Creativity goes to die in manga and anime (usually.)

You're a funny guy, i give you that

hhhnnggGGGGGGGG my heart aches

mah hert, mah sole... Now I need to fight the lion to feel manly again

.. this poor bastard has no luck, and the women change their views but don't go after him??

Yuri's never gonna get a happy end, may as well become the Demon King >:(

buuuu, you cant introduce the perfect partner for him and just move on

muh heart, muh soul.

Vanquishes evil, is extremely kind and the most innocent human to have ever existed, gets repaid by getting his heart broken as many times as possible...

Best guy doesn't deserve this suffering.

Spoiler

Nuuu... Best Waifu is gone!! Y_Y

I'M NOT CRYING

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics